Again and again

"Harry!" I called after him, but he just kept ignoring my protests. "We should really go back, what if someone catches us?" I kept turning my head, looking for anyone who might have caught a single glimpse of us.

"Nobody works here on Saturdays... We'll be fine." He simply said, pushing a door open and finding an empty office just like he had predicted.

"Perfect!" He grinned mischievously at me, closing the door and locking it while I looked around, slowly walking towards the big windows that displayed the perfect London skyline.

"Thought you were afraid of heights." Harry observed, resting his chin on my shoulder and holding me from behind, staring at the view in front of us.

I couldn't help but compare the whole situation to our relationship. While everything out there seemed to be hectic and busy, Harry and I kept inside our bubble that we created, shielding ourselves from the outside world, enjoying the peace and calmness of it, just like the office we were in, so silent and serene.

"I guess I lost it since our little adventure in the London Eye." I turned my head to the side, placing a kiss to his cheek and he smiled, hands flat on my stomach as he held me against his chest.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear, pecking my earlobe and trailing kisses down my neck as I hummed in absolute bliss after hearing those words.

His hands roamed my body, kneading every muscle he could reach and pressing my back against his chest tightly. Once again, a small spark ignited inside of me, turning into a fire that consumed every inch of me.

I could feel his hands snaking underneath my shirt and as I grabbed the hem of it to tug it off, Harry stopped me, pulling it back in place.

"Oh, babe, we don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time." He planted a kiss to my shoulder, pressing his hips into my back, where I could feel him growing. I tried to turn around, so I could finally touch him, but Harry kept holding me in place, kissing every inch of skin he could reach.

He kneaded my hipbones, before finding my zipper and slowly sliding it open, then unbuttoning my jeans, his touch teasing me and driving me insane while all I wanted was to feel him.

Harry dipped his fingers inside my panties, going straight to where I needed him most, pumping a finger inside of me while his thumb worked on my clit, drawing small circles that had me melting under his hold.

"Harry..." I moaned, closing my eyes and biting my lip in pleasure.

"Shh, babe, we don't want to get caught now, do we?" He growled in my ear. Something about the possibility of being caught had me in a shaky mess, approaching my end sooner than expected, while Harry quickened his movements and I bit my lip harder trying to hold back any sounds.

"H-Harry..." I whined, throwing my arm behind me to grip his neck for support, opening my legs a bit further and as I felt my end nearing, clenching around Harry's fingers, he stopped his movements altogether, hastily turning me around and kissing my lips urgently.

As our tongues danced together, Harry grabbed the back of my thighs, picking me off of the floor while I wrapped my legs around his slim torso, before he placed me over the wooden table.

I fumbled with his jeans, taking a minute to undo them, freeing his erection and hearing a sigh of relief from him, as I slid my hand up and down in slow movements. Harry helped me lower my jeans just enough so he could thrust into me, more urgent than ever.

His hips worked fast against mine, as the room was filled with the sound of our ragged breathings and low moans. I closed my eyes again, tilting my head back as with each thrust he filled me even more.

"Fuck, Olivia..." He groaned in my ear and I moaned in response, unable to say anything without screaming in pleasure.

"We have to do this fast." Harry quickened his movements, sliding his hand between us, his fingers finding my clit again, drawing figures while he thrusted deeply into me. Thankfully, he crashed our lips together before I could let a loud moan out, muffling any possible sound.

I grabbed his shoulders for support, digging my nails into his shirt and feeling the fire running throughout my body, before concentrating in the one spot Harry was rubbing and finally exploding, making me arch my back and bite his shoulder.

Not long after, he finished inside of me, his fingers sunk into the skin of my thighs as he growled in my ear, his actions turning sloppier by the second as he kissed my lips tenderly.

We shared a few minutes, before finally being able to pull apart, tugging on our jeans and trying to fix our appearances.

"Holy shit!" Harry's eyes widened, placing a hand over his lips and looking at me in what could only be shock.

"What is it?" I hurried in front of him, heart racing while he tugged at the roots of his hair.

"I-I didn't wear a condom..." He said in a monotone and I breathed in relief.

"Don't worry about it, Harry" I tried to contain a giggle.

"What?" He asked me in confusion.

"I'm on the pill, you silly." I giggled again, fixing the collar of his shirt and smoothing the fabric, while it was his turn to exhaled in relief.

"And why the hell haven't you told me this sooner?" He frowned, taking my wrists and kissing the tip of my fingers as I shrugged.

"God, it was so good finally feel you like that." He whispered, resting his forehead against mine and closing his eyes. "I can't believe I'll get to do that again... And again, and again and again..." Harry's chuckle filled my ears, making me grin at that wonderful sound.

"Always, babe." I assured him, not only referring to sex, but to us, to how I would always be his and only his. Body and soul.

His forehead still rested against mine as he smiled, slowly nodding and I knew that he also meant the same thing. He was also going to be mine for always, only mine. Body and soul.

"Always."

As always, thank you so so so much for reading.

I'm really sorry about the late update.

With loads of love,

- I.