Surprise me

"So... What should we watch?" Harry asked, as he plopped down on his bed beside me. He was now wearing grew sweats, fluffy socks and a short-sleeved, white v-neck. As for me, I was wearing an Aerosmith, black shirt of his, along with some shorts that he allowed me to borrow, so I wouldn't have to spend the rest of the night in my uncomfortable dress and heels.

We had decided to have a movie marathon together, before Harry claimed that this was our first official date and I argued saying that this didn't count as a date, since he hadn't asked me properly or planned it.

"Surprise me." I grinned at him, making him smile in return. He pressed some buttons on the remote, before logging in his Netflix account and choosing a movie I've never heard about before.

I took the time to finally have a good look of his spacious room. The walls were a light grey, matching with most of the furniture that consisted in white, dark grey, light grey and black pieces. His bed was a huge king size and the sheets were all white.

There was a tall bookshelf occupying more than half of a wall, filled with books that I supposed he had read, a single shelf was saved for some type of diary and notebooks of his. There was two closed, white doors that I assumed it were his bathroom and his closet. The wall in front of the bed had a huge tv hanging from, almost making it look like we were at the movies.

"I'm really glad we are doing this." Harry said, breaking me from my inspection, before intertwining our fingers.

"Me too, Harry." I couldn't help but grin at his sweetness.

"I need to ask you something, though." He smirked, making me frown and wonder what kind of question it could be.

"O-okay?" I nodded hesitantly, my assent coming out more like a question. He waited a few seconds before saying something, making my curiosity only grow.

"Were you actually jealous about Kendall and I that day at the pub?" He finally asked, clearly amused about how my cheeks turned into a deep shade of crimson after he said the last word.

"I-I... Uhm... I'm... Well, uhm..." I stuttered, mentally slapping myself for being so obvious.

"That's okay, love." Harry chuckled. "I'm not going to lie, I did date Kendall a few years ago, but we just couldn't work together, so we decided to call things off. Now she has a boyfriend and we are really good friends." He explained.

I knew it! I knew she they had something going on between them, but that didn't make me feel any less ashamed of having been caught.

"I was jealous of you and your bartender friend too." He blurted out throwing an arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer to him, making my heart fluttered at the thought of Harry being jealous of me out of all people and at the close proximity we were in.

"You were... jealous?" I tilted my head and looked at him, still not understanding how this beautiful boy in front of me could be jealous of me. Harry nodded amusingly.

"Yeah... He was acting like your boyfriend and touching you and I could see the way he was looking at you." Harry admitted, seeming lost in thoughts of that night and looking annoyed at what he remembered.

"He's just a friend. You have nothing to worry about." I explained and he smiled.

"And you know you have nothing to worry about too, right?" He asked and my mind travelled to possible scenarios of Harry dating a bunch of different girls.

I tried to smile at him, but with the tainted scenario in my mind, all I was able to do was give him half of a grimace.

"You don't? You still don't trust me?" He asked somewhat upset, rolling his eyes and pulling his arm away from my shoulders, before crossing it with his other one against his chest.

"No, it's not that, Harry." I surprisingly did trust him, I was just too insecure about myself to be sure that he wouldn't look for other girls.

"What is it then? Because it sure as hell seems like you don't." He replied annoyed.

"It's just... I'm just a waitress, Harry." I knew I shouldn't be feeling ashamed about my job, because it was an honest job after all, but I was a no one and he was all I ever wanted to be.

"And what's wrong with that?" He suddenly changed his tone, softly placing his finger under my chin and turning my head to his.

"Look at you... You're friends with models and whatnot, I'm nothing compared to them. You can have literally any girl you could ever want, girls much better than me. I'm just afraid that someday you will find this super-hot, talented, rich, famous girl and I'll keep not being enough." I admitted sadly, still believing that he was too good for me and trying to protect myself from being left broken.

He was so much better than me, in all aspects. How could he like someone who has nothing figured out yet? How could he be interest in someone who hasn't travelled the world like he did? How could he even think that we could have a peaceful and stressful relationship when I don't do half of the things he does?

Maybe we were better off as friends. I wanted him, I wanted him so bad, but how could people from two completely different worlds could get along?

"Olivia..." Harry sighed, closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose. "I don't care about your job or your status or how much money you have in your account or any of those superficial things. All I care about is you and how you make me feel and I know you feel the same way." He looked at me, dropping his hand from my face and placing it over my knee.

"You have no idea how many fake relationships I had to had to endure for publicity. They were all filled with nothing but the mutual interest of our management teams of gaining more money." He sighed deeply, shaking his head in disappointment of being surround by managers who couldn't care less about his happiness.

"I'm tired of being told who to be with or how to behave or what to do with my life, I want to be with someone who makes me feel something and you Olivia..." He cupped my cheeks, looking deep into my eyes.

"You make me feel something." He grabbed one of my hands and placed it over his chest, where I could feel his heart pounding erratically, just like mine was.

"And what do I make you feel. Harry?" I asked, already knowing the answer, for he made me feel just the same way.

"You make me feel alive."

Rumours are that Harry's album may drop any second now and I'm freaking out!! 

I'm so ready to hear his voice again!

As always, thank you so much for reading.

With love,

- I.