Something fun

{just thought this song was really appropriated for this chapter for both Harry's and Olivia's feelings - anyways, you shall continue now, see ya at the end!} 

"I'm not going to lie, having to blatantly ignore Ashton is killing me, but I can't lose Harry, Lou, I love him more than I can put into words." I told Lou, leaning my head on the back of the dressing room couch and sighing.

"Wow, I had no idea of what went down between you two, well, you three. I knew something was odd, but I never thought you and Harry were on the verge of breaking up." She finally said something.

After telling her everything that had happened during the past few weeks, Lou was awfully quiet as she sunk everything in, but I was glad to find out that she wasn't judging me, she was just trying to understand why I had made such an idiot mistake.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I guess I was just too afraid you would judge me..." I admitted, feeling a bit guilty for not trusting my best friend.

"Judge you? How could I ever do that, Oli? You're my best friend." She shook her head, seeming really disappointed at my assumption.

"I'm really sorry, Lou, it's just been so hard to even admit it to myself, you know? I guess that telling you would just make everything more real."

"You don't have to apologise, sweetie, I get it, I can only imagine what you've been going through, I'm glad you and Harry are okay, though." She smiled warmly.

"I'm glad too, for a moment there I thought he was going to break up with me and tell me to leave the tour." I admitted, shivering at the thought of leaving Harry.

"He would never do that, Oli, he loves you more than anything." Her words had the power to tame my delirious mind, as I sent her a genuine smile.

It had been at least a couple of weeks since Harry had forgiven me. Everything was great when it came to him. We were closer than ever, he started to spend more time with me, even though I would always insist on making him not leave earlier from work, despite desperately wishing so. He was with me every single minute of his free time and that made me happier than I could ever be, more than that was seeing how happy he was to be able to spend time with me.

There was only one thing that was bothering me; I was still ignoring Ashton's every single attempt to talk or hang out. Whenever he got into a room, I would leave, whenever he came back from lunch, I would go grab something to eat, whenever he sat on the chair to get his makeup done, I told Lou I would rather do someone's hair just so she would do his makeup.

It was like we were playing cat and mouse. He was the cat, I was the mouse. It got to a point where he just gave up. He stopped trying to reach me altogether and that broke my heart, for I knew how difficult it must have been for him, since it was just as much for me.

But it wasn't until later that day that it all changed.

"We should go to the beach!" Harry said all of a sudden, snapping my attention from the book I was reading to look at him, who was sitting further away from me on the couch and massaged my shins that rested on his lap.

"Isn't it like freezing outside though?" I inquired, not wanting to catch a cold.

"It's a bit chilly, but it's such a beautiful day outside, we should do something fun." It was not often that Harry wanted to go out, much less being seen in public, for he valued his private moments too much, so if he wanted to go outside to enjoy a nice day on the beach it wasn't my place to question him or say no.