Tickles and Tears

"Morning, beautiful." I heard a raspy voice and soon strong arms snaked around me in a comfortable, warm hug, having me pinned against a broad, taut chest that had become my favourite place to be, as the still present scent of his familiar cologne made me crinkle my nose in satisfaction.

"Morning, Harry." I sighed, nuzzling my back further against his bare chest and basking in the glory of being in his arms.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asked, voice raspy with gravel, slightly tightening his arms around me, before unwrapping them and turning my body to face him.

"Mhmm..." I nodded, pressing a kiss to his heart.

The night before, after he was done with all the interviews and whatever he had to do to promote his band, he came straight to Lou's house, creeping into my room in the middle of the night and lying next to me, where we slept peacefully wrapped around each other.

"Ugh..." Harry groaned, pulling me closer to him and kissing my forehead. "I don't want to get up." He whined like a little boy and a giggle escaped my lips at his adorableness.

"I don't want either." I agreed, nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck and wrapping my arm around his bare waist, inhaling his toxic scent and revelling at the feeling of having him there with me, only for me.

We stayed silent for a few minutes, still awake and just enjoying each other's presence, when a loud knock on the door interrupted our slumber, followed by a flustered Lou.

"Morning!" She sang, entering the room with two mugs of coffee in her hands.

"Thought you could use some coffee." She smiled, handing Harry and I the mugs filled with the bitter liquid. Harry would often show up after work and come to my room, so Lou was used to it by now and must have saw his car on the driveway.

"Thanks, Lou." I sat up, followed by Harry.

"Oh, dear, could you please put a shirt on? We have an infant in the house." She rolled her eyes, grabbing the discarded piece of clothing from the floor and throwing at Harry, who just chuckled and placed the mug by the nightstand, quickly pulling his shirt over his head.

"Hawy! Hawy!" A high-pitched voice screamed and seconds later Lux jumped on our bed, quickly settling on Harry's lap and looking at him expectantly.

"Hi, Luxy!" He smiled warmly, pinching her cheeks and kissing her nose. "How is my favourite goddaughter?" He asked, gently pulling her closer, before his finger found her sides and he started tickling her restlessly.

Lux let out a scream, falling to her side while Harry kept blowing raspberries into her cute, round belly and tickling her feet.

"Stop! Stop!" She pleaded, while Lou and I watched their exchanged amused.

"Harry, stop torturing her!" I giggled, reaching out for Lux, who gladly sat on my lap, trying her best to stay away from Harry and his hands.

I looked up at him, hair in a mess and eyes in a light green, glistening with happiness, while his lips were pulled into a grin, showing his pearly, white teeth and those adorable dimples I couldn't resist. He was so beautiful my heart skipped a beat at his sight.

"Okay, I'll stop tickling her, but..." He paused, looking at me with a mischievous look and slowly raising his hands. "I'll tickle you instead!" He bursted out laughing, launching his body forward and attacking my sides, while Lux was quick to follow his movements and her tiny hands tickled me along with Harry's.

"Get in there, Lux!" Harry cheered the little girl on, as her adorable giggles filled the room along with my loud laughing. In a quick movement, Harry pinned my arms above my head, encouraging Lux to keep tickling my sides as I squirmed underneath him, watching him as he laughed and looked so carefree, glad that I could save that moment in my memory for eternity.

"Okay! Okay! You guys win!" I said in between laughs, gasping for air after they stopped their movements and sat beside me, also trying to catch their breaths while I laid there, staring at the ceiling and feeling Harry's feathery touch as he ran his fingers along my arm.

"God, I'll miss watching you dorks once the tour starts." I heard Lou mumbling, making me shoot my head up and look at her in confusion.

"Tour?" I frowned, looking between Lou and Harry. "What are you talking about?" I asked, letting out a shaky laugh that soon turned into nervousness while Lou looked extremely guilty, clearly not knowing what to do.

"Lux?" Lou called for the little girl, who was confused, staring at us and trying to understand what was going on. "Come on now, we need to get you ready for school." Lux jumped from the bed and grabbed her mom's hand, both of them shutting the door after they left, Lou sending us an apologetic smile before disappearing into the hallway.

"What's going on, Harry?" I turned to look at him, sitting up as he did the same.

"I-I was going to tell you, but this was going so great that I d-din't want to ruin it." He looked down at his hands, fumbling with his fingers and struggling to find the right words. He was hurting and my heart broke as I watched all the life leave his emerald eyes, turning into sorrow and sadness.

"You are going on tour?" I finally asked, feeling my breath hitch in my throat as a familiar lump grew, making it harder for me to swallow. Harry looked up at me and I was surprised to see his dull eyes, which looked so bright and radiant just a few minutes ago.

"Y-yes." He nodded, taking my hands in his and tracing his thumbs on my palms. "I-It's just an European tour, though, so I won't be gone for long and I won't be too far." He tried to smile, but we both knew that it was equally as hard to be apart.

"How long?" I asked, feeling a heavy weight in my chest, still trying to accept that we were going to be away from each other.

"Uhm... Three to four months." He replied sadly and I choked on a sob that I didn't even feel coming.

"Four months?" I shook my head in disbelief, I couldn't bring myself to be away from him for a full day, how could I do that for four months?

It was truly unbelievable how close and dependent on each other we had become during those last few days. It seemed that whenever we weren't together we were constantly thinking about each other and in deep need of being in each other's presence. And now we had to spend four months apart, four months without his touch, without hearing his soothing voice in my ear, without his heavenly scent.

Harry leaned forward, wiping his thumb under my eye. I hadn't realized I was crying until he shushed me, pulling me to his chest and trying to comfort me, but failing miserably, since he was, too, just as sad as I was.

"I can't be away from you for that long, Harry, I-I just can't..." I shook my head vigorously, trying to contain the many sobs that left my lips.

"I know, baby, I know, but I'll try to visit as much as I can, okay? I'm not leaving you all alone." He assured me, but I knew I couldn't allow him to do that, after all, this was his job and he needed to be fully invested in it, he couldn't let his bandmates down because of girl.

But I just couldn't forget the fact that I was going to be alone for four months. Lou and Lux were probably also going, making it even harder for me to escape the fact that Harry was gone.

"I love you, Olivia. Nothing will change that, okay?" He pulled away, looking deeply into my eyes, studying every single detail about them and pressing a long kiss to my lips and I knew that the only thing I could do was assure him that I felt the same, for he was just as hurt as I was.

"I love you too, Harry. Always."

As always thank you so much for reading.

Please, don't forget to vote and comment what you think about this chapter.

With love,

- I.