Ordinary-kind-of-weird

"Oh my, God, what have I said yes to?" I asked in shock as Lou kept shoving my clothes into a suitcase, struggling to zip it closed.

"Trust me, dear. You will need all of this." She huffed, finally sliding the zipper and kicking the suitcase to the floor. "When we're on tour there are a lot of parties, dinners, dinner parties, red carpets, interviews that we have to attend to with the boys and you don't want to be photographed in the same outfit everyday." She explained.

"But why would they even photograph me?" I shrugged, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"You can't be serious." Lou rolled her eyes. "You're Harry's girlfriend, honey, they will photograph you no matter what you do."

"No... I'm Olivia, just ordinary-kind-of-weird Olivia, not someone's girlfriend." I frowned, crossing my arms against my chest, truly annoyed by the fact that I seemed to be nothing but Harry Styles' girlfriend, when in reality I was just a typical girl, who happened to get the job of makeup assistant for the most famous boyband in the world.

"I know, babe, but whether you like it or not, the media will see you like this, at least for now, it's just how it goes..." Lou smiled apologetically, knowing how I must have been feeling.

"But that's so unfair, I don't want to be photographed everyday." I whined like a little kid and Lou giggled, wrapping my petite body in her arms.

"You'll be fine, I promise you." Lou smiled softly.

It was the day after I had decided I would go on tour with the band and Lou. I had already quitted my job at the pub, done all my packing and now I was on my way to Harry's, who wanted my help packing.

I knocked on the 7 feet tall, white door and waited a couple of minutes until I was greeted by a shirtless Harry, grey sweats hanging low on his hips. My heart beat faster in my chest at the sight of his prominent v-line and the chest hair that was prickling the smooth skin.

"Finally!" He huffed. "Do you know how hard it is to pack a suitcase?" He asked huffing in mock annoyance, gripping my shoulder and pulling me inside, quickly closing the door behind me and pressing our bodies together, kissing my lips in urgency.

My hands smoothed his chest, feeling every single inch of skin, stopping at his hipbones. I had barely greeted him and I was already in the familiar trance Harry always got me in. His scent burned my senses, his taste had me begging for more, his touch was so gentle and loving that I could never wish to be somewhere else.

"I've missed you." I whispered against his lips, getting down from my tiptoes and pressing a quick kiss to his chest, while he just chuckled, tucking a lose strand of hair behind my ear.

"I've missed you too, babe." He smiled sweetly, cupping my cheeks. "So, how did G take it?" Harry asked as we made our way to his bedroom.

"Not so well..." I grimaced, remembering how painful it was to hand in my resignation letter. "But he'll find someone better." I said positively.

"I'm actually glad that I'll get to go on tour with you guys." I admitted, sitting on the edge of his bed while he threw some clothes into the suitcase beside me and I patiently took them out, folding them neatly before putting them back inside.

"I'll get to see a good part of Europe and I'll get to postpone my search for an apartment." I grinned, placing a pair of blue jeans inside of the suitcase. "Are you really going to wear that? I've never seen you in anything besides your usual back skinny jeans or sweats." I shrugged, pointing at the light blue fabric.

"Lies!" He yelled hysterically from the closet. "You've seen me naked." Harry poked his head out of the door, throwing a smirk my way before telling me to lose the jeans.