Olivia pt. II

"It's not completed yet, well, there are only a few verses, but I just wanted to share it with you." Harry said softly, while his fingers strummed the strings, trying out a few different chords, as he looked intently to his long fingers.

"Please believe me, don't you see the things you mean to me?" He sang slowly, looking into my eyes as I felt the meaning of his words down to my bones.

"Oh, I love you, I love you, I love, I love Olivia." Harry smiled cheekily at me, pausing for a second before resuming the sweet sound of the synchronized chords.

"When you go and I'm alone, you live in my imagination."

"The summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation." He closed his eyes, singing each word in a raspy voice that send chills through my body,

"I love you, is all I do, I love you." He strummed his fingers one last time, prolonging the last notes for as long as he could until he was breathless.

His eyes slowly peeled open, staring at the floor for a moment before finally looking at me, a shy smile playing over his lips as he waited for me to say something.

"I know it's not ready yet and it's a bit too slow now, but it has great potential and-"

"I loved it, Harry." I blurted out, interrupting him mid-sentence, unable to keep it inside of me any longer.

"You did?" He asked almost as if in surprise. How could he be surprised about it? It was beautiful and I just could never get enough of listening to him saying he loved me, so how could I not like a song that perpetuated that?

"Yes, a thousand times yes!" I giggled, leaning in and pecking his lips. "I can't believe you've written it for me." I said, still in shock and awe.

"How could I not? You're my inspiration." He said simply and I could feel my heart almost thumping out of my chest. It was still a mystery to me how I hadn't already exploded from happiness and love for this man.

"Oh, Harry." Was all I could say, before leaning in again and kissing him. After a few seconds, I pulled away, holding back the happy tears that had filled my eyes while we shared such an intimate moment. Our moment.

"I love you, Olivia." He mumbled against my lips.

"I know." I smiled like an idiot, kissing him once again, before pulling back altogether.

"Picnic?" He asked, pointing to the snacks in front of us and I nodded.

"Thank you, Harry." I said once he put down the guitar.

"For what, love?" He chuckled lightly, grabbing the small bowl of green grapes and plopping one to his mouth.

"For the song, for this evening, everything's just... perfect." I sighed, taking in our surroundings once again. The sun had already set and the moon was sparkling on the sky above us. The neon hotel sign illuminated the roof we were in, constantly blinking from a bright yellow light to blue.

"I'm glad you liked it." Harry smiled, that toothy grin I loved, with dimples and all, making a shiver run down my spine. "Here..." He took of his jacket, draping it over my shoulders to keep me warm and I couldn't help but smile at his sweet gesture.

"Thanks." I placed a kiss to his jaw.

"You're welcome." Harry kissed my temple, grabbing one of the sandwiches and handing it to me. "Now eat." He said sternly, pointing to the sandwich in my hands before grinning at me.

We ate in comfortable silence and when we were done, we packed everything back into the cooler. Harry placed the cooler by the door, giving us enough space to lie over the blankets and look at the stars.