Dirty thoughts

"Harry?" I opened my eyes, slowly sitting up from Ashton's chest. His warmth was so comforting and his smooth skin so inviting that I must have fallen asleep nuzzled to him.

"What the fuck are you doing, Olivia?" I expected him to be angry, but instead, he looked at me disappointedly.

"I-I just fell asleep." I rubbed my eyes as a small yawn left my lips and I blinked a couple of times. I watched as his eyes softened and he let out a sigh, long fingers rubbing his temples.

"Come now, love. You must be tired." He extended an arm, to which I gladly stepped into and he instantly wrapped it protectively around my waist. I snaked my arms around his torso, nuzzling my head into his chest as I inhaled his intoxicating scent, closing my eyes for a few seconds and basking at the feeling of his touch.

It was almost unhealthy how much I longed for him. It was as if I couldn't breathe properly without him beside me, so whenever we were apart, even if for the shortest amount of time, it felt like I was missing a huge part of me.

"We'll see you tomorrow." Harry said rather rudely to the four boys who were watching our little exchange. I waved timidly at Ashton, who waved back with sad eyes and a small pout.

Harry walked us out, closing the bus door behind us, chuckling lightly once I wrapped my arms around his torso again, seeking for support since I was basically sleep-walking. Suddenly, he hooked an arm around my waist and the other around the back of my knees, lifting me off of the ground while I wound my arms around his neck, head falling to his shoulder and eyes barely opened.

"I would be so mad at you right now if you weren't looking so fucking cute." He whispered as he slowly walked us back to our bus. I smirked, before pressing a kiss to the crook of his neck and sighing.

"I love you." I whispered back in his ear and he pressed me up further against his chest.

"I love you too, babe. More than anything." He kissed my forehead, while he manage to open the door, close it and climb up the steps with me still in his arms. I helped him move the grey curtain that covered our little bunk once he stopped in front of it.

"There you go." He placed me down, fluffing the pillow under my head.

"Thanks for carrying me." I smiled lazily, shifting on the bed while he took my shoes off along with my tight jeans.

"You're welcome." For a couple of minutes I didn't feel his touch on me, so I slowly peeled my eyes open and watched as he stripped down to his boxers. He helped me sit up and take my shirt and bra off, before slipping his own shirt on my body.

The space beside me dipped once he laid down and I instantly felt his arms wrapping around me. His warmth and soothing touch lulled me back to sleep and I couldn't have been more grateful for having him beside me.

"You're mine, okay? I can't even think about anyone else touching you. Seeing Ashton holding you while you were asleep... It just broke my heart." I was almost sure I heard him whisper, but I was too drunk with sleep to realise if it was reality or just a dream.

"I love you, Olivia and I don't think you even know how deep my feelings for you are, but that's okay, as long as you're beside me I'll be okay." Was the last thing I heard before it all went black.

I woke up cold and with no arms around me. I shifted uncomfortably, hands sprawled on the mattress, searching for Harry's warm skin, but finding nothing instead. I opened my eyes, seeing that I was left alone in bed.

Just as I was about to get up, the grey curtain that shielded the bunk was hastily pulled to the side, revealing a shirtless Harry that had me gasping for air.