Home

"So... How did you like the tour, dear?" Anne asked me once the three of us entered the house, disposing our jackets by the hook beside the door. It was late in the afternoon and the sun was almost setting when we got back from the small tour Anne and Harry gave me.

"I loved it! I had no idea Harry used to work in a bakery, a really good one for that matter." I smiled impressed, joining Harry on the couch, instantly feeling him wrap an arm around me and pulling me closer, while Anne wandered in front of us, grabbing the mail and some random stuff from the coffee table.

"He used to love that job, didn't you, honey?" Anne patted his leg and he smiled, slowly nodding his head.

"Not as much as those ladies, though." He pouted out, laughing as we remembered how dirty minded and funny they were.

"Alright loves, I've got to run some errands since I'm in town so don't wait up for me, I'll have dinner in a friend's house, okay?" Anne announced, getting her keys from the coffee table and marching towards the front door.

"Bye, mom." Harry said absent-mindedly, pulling me even closer to him and planting a gentle kiss on my lips, pecking it repeatedly and making me giggle.

"Come with me?" He demanded more than asked, grabbing my hand and pulling me up to my feet along with him.

"Where are we going?" I giggled, as he pulled me behind him.

"You'll see... I want to show you something." He looked behind at me and smiled, making my heart flutter in my chest.

Harry dragged us out of the house and we walked a few blocks until we reached what looked like a park, with a few benches scattered near the trees and a slim path that continued through the small woods.

I took a deep breath, feeling the fresh air filling my lungs with life and leaving me as I exhaled, repeating my action over and over again, smelling the scent of the flowers and the fresh cut grass, but choosing to focus on Harry's intoxicating scent.

"This is beautiful." I looked at Harry, walking beside me and looking around, before he intertwined our fingers.

"Yeah, I love this place. It's always the same, no matter what happens." He explained, walking us towards the path into the woods.

As we walked, a river ran beside us, so clear that I could see the rocks on the bottom. The birds chirped in the air, celebrating the end of another day, flying away to their nests.

We walked a few more minutes, the path getting clearer with each step we took, walking out of the conglomerate of trees and into a field so wide it could be a golf course.

"I had my first kiss on that bridge over there, by the tree." He pointed in front of us, showing me a wooden bridge that crossed the thin river.

"I bet it was very romantic." I teased, pulling him with me so we could cross the bridge.

As we were in the middle of it, Harry stopped, leaning against the railing and staring at the distance, in deep thought. I stood beside him, an arm wrapped around his waist, hand over his hipbone and chin resting on his shoulder.

"You know..." He started, standing in the same position, only turning his head to look into my eyes with our noses almost touching at the close proximity.

"I love being here, at home." He looked in front of us, the sun perfectly setting behind the hill on the horizon, casting orange and pink shades on the sky and even with the most perfect scenario surrounding us, I only had eyes for him.

"I love the feeling of home. The feeling of being safe and comfortable, being only a few houses away from the kids I grew up with, being able to wave at people who pass me by on the sidewalk, not because they know me as the Harry Styles from One Direction, but because they know me as 'Harry, Anne's son, the kid who serves me coffee in that bakery at the end of the road'." He shrugged slightly, looking back at me.

"I love that I don't have to live in a house surrounded by fences and gates to feel protected, I love feeling settled and having no one judging me, even if I go out in sweats to buy breakfast." Harry chuckled, placing his hand over mine that was griping his bicep.

A few curls escaped from the navy blue beanie he was wearing, giving him a cute, slightly childish look that I absolutely adored.

"What I'm trying to say is that I can never feel like this when I'm not here." He concluded, his thumb rolled slowly against the skin of the back of my hand and he exhaled deeply.

"I get it Har-" I tried to say but he interrupted me.

"I can never feel like this when I'm not here, but I always feel like this when I'm with you, Olivia." Harry turned to face me, taking both of my hands in his and pressing them against his chest

"You don't judge me, you don't see me like everyone else in the world does, you see me as the real me and since I've met you, I honestly don't care what anyone think of me anymore, I only care about... well, you." He almost whispered, emerald eyes burning into mine as I was certain he could hear my heart pounding against my chest.

"You make me feel like I'm always home, even when we're at a pub just talking, or in a party or walking on the street, it still feels like home." A small smile played on his lips as I looked at him in awe.

The fact that he felt at home when he was with me mirrored the exact same feelings  I had whenever I was with him. Even being thousands of miles away from home, it still felt like it when I was with him, wherever we were, I knew that if he was with me, it would always feel the same.

"I love you, Olivia." Harry blurted out and I could tell that he was also surprised by his bluntness by the way his eyebrows rose and his eyes widened. My heart certainly skipped a beat in my chest and my stomach exploded with butterflies hearing him say those words and all I could think about was that I felt the exact same way.

"I don't care that we've only been seeing each other for a few months now, reality is that I've never felt this way about anyone else. I love you and I don't think I could ever stop." He said taking a step closer to me, watching my mouth hanging open and my eyes widening with every word.

"I-I... I love you, Harry, I love you more than I could put into words." I finally said, seeing his lips turn into a wide grin as he closed the space between us, pressing his lips to mine, kissing me sloppily since we both couldn't stop smiling.

"I love you, Olivia." He said again, resting his forehead against mine while we both closed our eyes revelling at the recently proclaimed feelings.

"I love you, Harry, I love you so much it scares me." I admitted, sheepishly opening my eyes, seeing that his were already opened as he watched me suspiciously.

"I'll never do anything to hurt you, I promise you that. I'll keep you safe, I'll be your rock, I'll be your anything, I'm not letting you go, babe." He assured me, wrapping his arms around me and hugging me tightly to him, as I inhaled his addictive scent, nuzzling my face on his chest.

"I love you and you love me, nothing will ever come between that, you hear me? Nothing." He affirmed and I was sure he was telling it more to himself than to me, but nonetheless it had the desired effect and I was feeling safe in his arms, knowing that nothing could come between us but ourselves.

I was scared that he was the one holding my heart now, but I wasn't doubting him, I knew he would watch for it, take care of it for me, for he was the missing piece of my soul and I was finally complete.

Omg so many feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think it was too soon, though? I mean... we all knew they were bound to fall in love, it's written in the damn description!

As always, thank you so much for reading.

With loads and loads of love,

- I.