Hypothetically

HARRY'S P.O.V

"Hey, Lou." I gave her a quick kiss on her cheek, sitting down on the makeup chair as she grabbed everything she needed.

"How are you, darling?" Lou gently smiled, wiping my face with something that smelled like baby wipes.

"I'm great, how was your weekend?" I asked back, smiling at her even though my eyes were close as she gave me that awesome face massage she always did.

"Pretty good. But the thing is how was your weekend?" She replied and I could almost hear the smirk in her voice.

"It was the best weekend of my life." I said confidently.

"Hmm... And do I get to know what happened in said weekend?" Lou asked slowly, pressing some brushes against my skin.

"Nothing much really." I shrugged. "It was just really nice to spend all that time with Olivia." I explained, deciding on not revealing the facts that actually happened during the weekend.

"Harry, you've spent the entire weekend and week with her." She stated almost as in a whine. "I could barely see my best friend the past week." I opened my eyes to look at a very annoyed Lou, rolling her eyes and lips in a frown.

"Are you jealous that I get to spend more time with her than you do?" I couldn't hold back the smirk that settled over my lips, chuckling dryly as she looked even more annoyed.

"Actually, yeah... She's my roommate, Harry. I miss her because you just can't keep your hands off of her now, can you?" Lou said sternly, frowning her eyebrows.

"I-I'm sorry, but... I love her, Lou." I admitted, looking down at my lap as Lou choked on her own breath.

"You l-love her?" She asked in surprise, eyes wide and mouth in the shape of an o, while all I could do was nod.

"I've never felt this way before, Lou, it's like, I don't even know how to explain it, but it's like I'm not myself when I'm not with her." I tried to come up with something that could do any justice to how I felt about Olivia, but I was too lost in my own feelings to explain them.

"Oh my God, Harry! I honestly thought I would never see the day when you fell in love. I'm so happy for you guys!" She cheered, unexpectedly wrapping her arms around me in a motherly hug.

"Just... Don't hurt her, okay?" She whispered, tightening her arms around my torso.

"I would never do that, Lou, she means a lot to me." I assured her and she nodded.

We spent a few more minutes in silence as she finished my makeup when a loud gasp left her thin lips, making me snap my eyes open.

"So... if she spent the weekend at your house in Holmes Chapel, does that mean she got to see your room?" She asked me with her eyes wide. 

A long time ago, in a very drunken night, I've told Lou everything about me, all the reasons why I couldn't stick with one person for too long or why I've had never brought anyone to my family's house in Holmes Chapel. Certainly, she must have remembered that and I may have also told her that I had never brought a girl up in my room because it was just too intimate.

I looked up at her, refusing to let a word out of my lips, but she knew she was right the moment I slowly nodded my head, eyes dropping back to my lap and Lou squealed, clapping her hands together once.

"I can't believe this Harry! You've finally let someone in. I'm so proud of you." She pinched my cheeks and I rolled my eyes.

The little moment we were sharing, was abruptly interrupted by Liam walking in, talking and laughing loudly on his phone.