Go have fun

"Come on, Oli, it will be fun!" Lou tugged at my hand again, trying to get me off of the couch and trying to convince me to join her at some club she was going that night.

"I much prefer staying here taking care of Lux, Lou, I'm really not in the mood." I sighed and plopped back down on the couch.

"Lux is already with her babysitter. What's the matter, babe?" Lou sat beside me, concern filling her features.

"It's nothing, Lou, seriously, go have fun." I tried to smile, but it looked more like a grimace.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong." She insisted, nuzzling her body on the comfy sofa to prove her point.

So I told her everything. I told her how I felt when I saw Harry with Kendall that night at the pub and she told me that, yeah she was a supermodel, but they were just good friends as far as she knew.

Then I told her what happened last night at the dressing room and just as I was starting to think she was going to say that I had made a terrible mistake of not giving him a chance, she just looked at me sadly.

"Maybe you did the right thing, you know?" Lou said, fiddling with her fingers as I looked at her confused.

Wasn't she just telling me how Harry and Kendall were only friends and that I shouldn't be worried about it?

"Look, I've known Harry for a long time now and I've watched him grow, but I've also witnessed all the failures that he called relationships. He's too into his job, so he doesn't give girls he's going out with enough attention and he eventually just leaves them." She explained and I felt my heart dropping in my chest.

"It's not like he likes going out there breaking hearts, he just can't help it, you know? Maybe because he haven't found the right girl yet, but if I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up." Lou advised and I nodded, feeling a rush of sadness invading my heart.

Deep down I knew that nothing was going to happen between us and that I definitely wasn't 'the one', but nonetheless I kept hoping and wishing that I was wrong.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, I just don't want to see you hurt later on." Lou squeezed my hand and gave me a side hug.

"I know, Lou, thanks." I smiled sadly at her.

"Okay, now get your pretty ass off this couch and let's go dance." Lou cheered and got up, dragging me behind her.

"Do we have to?" I whined. "Yes, we do. I don't want to see you moping around." She said sternly as we entered her closet.

"Pick whatever you like, I'll be out there doing my hair and makeup." She winked and left me to find something to dress.

After scanning her wardrobe for a few minutes, I found a black, tight dress with golden and nude patterns on it. Deciding it was good enough for a night out, I paired it with a pair of black heels.

When I walked out of Lou's closet, she had already finished her hair and was doing the last touch ups of her makeup. As soon as her eyes spotted me, she let out a gasp and a wide smile spread trough her lips.

"You look absolutely stunning, Oli." Lou patted my shoulder and sat me in her chair.

Lou straightened my hair and did a dark-eye with nude lips for my makeup, I sprayed some of my favourite perfume, before we made our way out to the car that was waiting for us outside.

After a 15-minute drive, the driver stopped the car right outside a huge building with hundreds of well dressed people littering the sidewalk, waiting in line to get in.

"Oh my God, Lou, this is huge." I said once we stepped out of the car.

"Oh, you're going to love it!" Lou giggled, clapping her hands, before pulling me behind her to the front of the line.

"Louise Teasdale and Olivia Porter." Lou said to the security guy who was holding a large list of names. He looked down at it and after quickly scanning it and founding our names he nodded once, opening the glass doors and allowing us in.

"You already knew I was coming, huh?" I asked, annoyed with my own predictability. Of course she knew, my name was already on the list.

"Mhm!" Lou nodded, while leading us to a private, VIP booth at the end of the club, pushing through sweaty bodies of people dancing, kissing, drinking and groping each other. The booth gave us a perfect view of the entire club, as it stood a few steps higher than the floor level.

"Wow, this is intense." I noted, after we both sat at the grey, plush couch and a waitress made her way towards us with a large tray filled with drinks. "We don't have parties like this in Newman." I giggled.

"Here, have a sex on the beach to loosen up a bit." Lou grabbed the glass from the waitress' tray and handed it to me. I sipped it through the little straw, tasting the bitter taste of whatever liquor was in it, but hoping it would help me loosen up like Lou had said.

After my third glass, I could already feel the familiar buzz and haze that ascended my body whenever I drank. I swayed my body side to side, keeping up with the beat of the loud music and my eyes didn't seem to focus in only one place.

"Okay, we can totally leave if you want to, I swear I didn't know they were coming." Lou grimaced and looked between me and the crowd in front of us, making me wonder what she was looking at.

I got up from my seat, feeling a bit dizzy but still able to support my own body and looked for what she was looking at. Making their way towards us, I spotted Niall's familiar blond quiff, Louis' brown hair and Harry's curls.

My eyes immediately focused on him, as if he was a burning beacon in the darkness of the club. He looked unhappy for being in that place and highly annoyed at the few stares and whispers that happened every time he walked through a group of girls, who were respectable enough not to bother him.

In a split of second, his eyes were on mine. Those green, emerald eyes that burned into mine and seemed a hundred times greener due to the amount of alcohol I had already consumed.

His eyes left mine to stare down at my body, which was hugged perfectly by the tight dress. As he dragged his eyes lustfully through my body, I took my time to give him a quick inspection.

He was wearing his usual tight, black jeans, with black boots and a white button up, with the first three or four buttons unbuttoned, allowing the perfect view of his soft chest. His curly hair was in its usual dishevelled style, falling to his shoulders in perfect, shiny curls.

Harry bit his lip once he finished his inspection, returning his stare back to my eyes. He smirked and gave me a subtle wink, as if saying he had noticed me checking him out too.

I literally had to hold myself back from going up to him and pressing my lips against  those pink, plump lips of his, which was still clasped between his pearly teeth.

"I-I have to go to the restroom." I told Lou and she nodded, asking me if I wanted her to come with me to which I just replied that it wasn't necessary and that I would be back in a jiffy.

Without looking back at the boys who were now just a few steps away from us,  already waving at Lou and I, I turned around searching for a sign of where the restrooms were at and finding one just a few booths away.

I closed the restroom door behind me, leaning my back against it and taking deep breaths, trying to calm my frantic heart. I didn't know what I was going to do or how I was going to face him.

All I knew was that I just couldn't ignore the way he made me feel anymore.

Sorry for the late update guys, but there you go.

As always, thank you so much for reading.

Hope you liked it.

With love,

- I.