Taking it slow

"Harry?" I called, hoping he was still awake though his evened breathing implied something else.

"Hm?" He hummed in response.

"Do you think we'll be okay from now on?" My voice was low as I nuzzled my head even further against his taut chest.

After we talked, we decided to just lay on the couch, my body resting on top of his as he wrapped his arms around me, one hand playing carelessly with my hair and the other drawing random patterns on the small of my back.

We were both too high on each other to pay attention to what was on the tv, listening to the soft hum of it while basking in the feeling of our bodies pressed up together. Although it was a very warm day, Harry didn't seem to mind having my body as a blanket.

"What do you mean?" I couldn't see Harry's face but I knew he had his eyes opened now, for he sounded much more awake.

"Do you think we'll be able not to mess up anymore?" I sniffled, although my body felt much more relaxed now that I was in Harry's arms, I still felt a little tensed up because of how sick I was.

"I-I don't think we won't mess up anymore, but all I know is that I can't stay away from you and I don't want to... never again." I felt his arms tightening around me and a gentle kiss being placed on top of my head. All I wanted to do was kiss him, but I couldn't since I didn't want him to get as sick as I was.

"I love you." I finally said, the words leaving my mouth as a sweet melody knowing that he still felt the same.

"I love you more." Another kiss was gently placed on the crown of my head and I couldn't help but smile to myself as my heartbeat skyrocketed.

"Is it weird that I have a boner now?" Harry broke the few minutes of silence after our little confession, soon bursting out in laughter, a sound that I had missed way too much on the past few months.

"I'm sorry." I smiled after our laughter died down, starting to sit up from my comfortable position on his chest, only to be pulled back down again.

"No, don't go." He whined like a little child, his grip slightly tightening around me making me smile at his need to have me close, for I felt the exact same way; I needed him as close as possible to make sure that this was reality, not only a dream.

1 WEEK LATER

"Harry?! Can you please come help me?" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I tried to manage the air conditioning thermostat.

"What's wrong?" I heard him stepping closer to me.

"It's like hell in here but this thing is not working." I huffed, tapping the little thermostat on the wall, frustrated by the unending heat.

"Here, let me help." Harry extended an arm and tapped a few buttons, soon the soft hum of the air conditioning could be heard and I sighed in relief.

"Than-" I started to thank him, but as soon as I turned around, my eyes glued to his naked torso, how his skin was glistening wet, making his tattoos look a shade darker than they were. I gulped as my eyes trailed down, following the delicious path of his v-line, only to frown when it became hidden by a white towel.

"You're welcome." I could almost hear the smirk in his voice. His gentle fingers pinched my chin, making me snap my head back to look at his beautiful face.

Frustration wasn't even enough to explain how I was feeling. It had been months since we've had any kind of intimacy, so to say that I was dying to tug the towel down and do unspeakable things to him was an understatement.