Agree to disagree

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Olivia did have some serious indecision issues. I didn't know how could she promise to call me one day and simply ignore me the other, waving me off with a quick text saying that she was busy to see me and refusing to send me her home address so I could drop by later.

But that didn't stop me. Oh, no. That only pushed me further to grab my keys in a haste and leave the house. Now, I found myself pacing back and forth in front of her apartment complex, too afraid to knock on her door and find her with that Ben dude again.

I went as far as banging on G's office door and begging him to give me her new address just so I could stand out there like a fool. She could not even be home for all I knew, yet a warm feeling spread inside of my chest with the simple possibility of being only a few feet away from her.

I was so close to having her back, I was so close to her that night. It was like a single touch from her was able to awake my entire body. I had to bite the insides of my cheeks and hold myself back from wrapping my arms around her and smashing my lips against hers.

She was like fucking oxygen, like a breath of fresh air after you've been cloistered inside four walls for too long. God, I missed her. All I wanted to do was put all the shit that had happened between us behind and go back to who we used to be.

But of course she had to make it all a thousand times more difficult. She was so infuriating at times, but I loved her, I loved her no matter what and I was afraid that she would always have this control over me, since there was nothing I could do that would make me stay away from her.

Those few months away from Olivia were the worst of my life. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, hell, I felt like I couldn't even breathe properly without having her on my mind all the damn time. The more I wanted to forget about her, the more I would find myself thinking about her beautiful, orange hair, her green, kind eyes and how sad they looked when I told her to leave.

"Fuck it." I groaned, running a frustrated hand through my hair and gathering enough courage to go up to her apartment.

The elevator doors opened and I stepped out, standing right in front her door, taking deep breaths, before slowly knocking on the hard wood.

I swear to God that if she's with Ben I will fucking kill him and leave right after so she's the one who'll have to deal with the body. I thought to myself, hoping for everything that was good in this earth that she would be alone, too afraid to face me so she decided to stay back.

"Olivia, please open the door." I said loudly, sure that she could hear me, for I could just as easily hear her shifting around inside. After a few more moments, the door opened, revealing a blonde woman I was too familiar with.

"Lou?" I frowned, trying to look past her so I could get a better judgement of what was going on and what was Lou doing with Olivia when she was supposed to be with me.

"Hello!" She chirped overexcitedly.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked, stepping closer, only to be pushed back by Lou's gentle hands over my chest.

"I don't think it's a good time for you two to talk." She shook her head dismissively, annoying me even further. Was she actually trying to protect Olivia? At this point I was ready to push Lou out of the way to see what was going on. Was Olivia actually with somebody else and that was why Lou was trying to hide her?

"What are you talking about?" I could feel anger dripping through my voice and Lou knew better than to mess with me, so she only sighed, rolled her eyes and stepped aside, allowing me the perfect view of my beautiful, little girl, sitting up on the couch, wrapped up in a bundle of blankets and covers, sipping on a steaming mug of tea, with a red nose tip and cheeks all whilst training her eyes up to me and slightly sniffling once her gaze was set upon my standing figure.