Holy fuck

I woke up with the smell of fresh coffee and the sound of cutlery being dropped on the floor, followed by a mumbled 'oh, shit' from a very raspy, morning voice. I opened my eyes, looking around, spotting a tray sitting at the foot of the bed filled with waffles, pancakes and eggs, along with two mugs of coffee and two glasses of juice and a bowl of fruits.

I trailed my eyes up and found Harry walking towards the bed with a banana on his right hand, as he took a bite of it, and a fork and a spoon on his left one. His hair was flat and wet, indicating that he had taken a shower and he was wearing only a pair of sweats, giving me the extraordinary view of his naked torso.

"Sorry about the noise, I didn't mean to wake you up like that." Harry smiled sheepishly.

"And how were you planning on waking me up?" I asked cheekily, trying to hold back a smirk but failing miserably.

"Like this." Harry said before crawling over me and peppering kisses all over my face and neck, stopping just when he reached my lips and giving them a long, lingering kiss.

"Well, that's too bad you hadn't got the chance to do it." I tried to said sensually, but sounding just as awkward in my head, because truth be told, I could never be sensual or sexy.

"Yeah, that's really a shame." He winked and plopped down beside me, reaching for the tray in front of us, before handing me a plate and a fork.

"Thank you." I smiled, before shoving a fork with a piece of pancake in my mouth.

"You're welcome, babe." Harry leaned it, placing a gentle kiss on my temple, making my heart flutter at the sweet gesture and the pet name.

We ate in silence for a bit, before I glanced at the clock at his bedside table seeing it was already noon.

"Is that the time?" I asked in urgency, eyes widening as I took a last bite of my pancake.

"Mhm." He nodded while chewing a piece of waffle.

"Oh my God, Harry, I have to go." I dropped my fork on the tray and got up from his bed, searching around the room for my clothes from last night.

"What? Why?" Harry asked in confusion, swallowing what was in his mouth and washing it away with a big gulp of coffee.

"I have to go to work at two." I explained, still trying to find my clothes, but not spotting them anywhere.

"You work on Saturdays?" He asked from the bed, slowly getting up and calmly stretching his arms above his head, while I tried my best not to stare at his taut stomach.

"No, but G asked me to work for a couple of hours because Ben had an appointment or something." I said, searching under the bed for my dress. "Where are my clothes?" I asked more so to myself.

"Here." I grabbed Harry's extended hand and he led me to what could only be his closet, pointing at a glass table in the middle of the room where my folded dress sat beside my shoes.

"Who has appointments on a Saturday anyways?" Harry asked rhetorically and I just shrugged, grabbing the piece of cloth in my hand and turning to him.

"Can you... Do you mind turning around?" I asked shyly, nodding at my dress.

"Oh, right, sorry, but here..." Harry opened some drawers and picked some clothes. "Why don't you just take a shower here and wear these? It'll save you the trouble of having to go back home and come back here." He shrugged, handing me some pants and a simple shirt. It did made sense, after all he did live right beside the pub I worked in.

I slowly nodded, accepting the clothes, before he led me out of the closet and into his bathroom, where he turned on the shower and placed a towel on the hanger beside it, while I placed his clothes on the marble of the sink.

"I'll leave you to it, then." He scratched the back of his neck, smiling sweetly. "Call me if you need anything." He added, turning around and walking out of the bathroom.

"Harry..." I called, making him turn around again to face me, just as he was about to close the door behind him. "Thank you." I smiled and he grinned back, before leaving the bathroom for good.

I took my shower peacefully, humming to a random song absent-mindedly. I was so happy I got to spend time with this wonderful human being. Harry was nowhere near what the media said he was.

He was sweet and caring, he was mature and wise, he was really calm and had an amazing, dry sense of humour. He was witty and cheeky and he made my heart beat at a rate I though it wasn't humanly possible.

For a moment there I actually thought he was the womanizer magazines made him to be, I thought he would only use me and throw me away like a piece of trash, but last night proved me wrong.

We watched movies, we talked and he opened up for the first time. Obviously, there was still a lot of things that needed to be said and known, but I was happy for now. I was happy knowing that we were taking our time before we took a step further and got into anything serious.

"Olivia? Can I come in?" I heard Harry behind the door, as he knocked. I had just got out of the shower and had only a towel wrapped around my body, so I decided that it was my time to have a little fun.

"Yeah, sure." I said a bit louder and watched as the knob turned.

"I just wanted to know if-Holy fuck!" Harry's eyes widened, pupils blowing out and darkening with what could only be lust. He eyed my body shamelessly, taking in every single detail of it and, surprisingly, I wasn't uncomfortable under such scrutiny.

I wanted him to see every flaw and every inch of my body, yet I secured the towel tight against me. I guessed I just wanted him to have a little preview, just so he wouldn't be too disappointed in the future.

"I-Uhm... I'm sorry, I-I can turn around?" He almost squeaked at the last word, making me giggle, while I nodded. "Yes, please." I giggled again, finding his fluttery very endearing.

Harry turned on his feet and I finished drying my body, before stepping into a pair of his boxers and the bra that I was wearing last night. I put on the black jeans he lent me, finding it was just a bit larger than my actual size, but could totally pass as mine, the only problem was how long it was. The legs were at least ten inches longer than my legs, making me have to fold it.

I quickly threw the white t-shirt over my head and told Harry he could turn around. He stepped closer to me, handing me a brush for my hair and a toothbrush, as I smiled, still pretty amused by his red cheeks.

"Thanks." I thanked again, before starting to comb my wet hair, while he just stared at me.

"I was thinking that maybe I could take you out tonight. You know... Like a proper date." He scratched the back of his neck, seeming nervous about asking me out.

"That would be lovely, Harry." I smiled, putting down the brush on the bathroom counter.

"G-great! How about I pick you up at seven?" He asked and I nodded, a grin splattered over my lips.

I couldn't believe we were having our first date that night, I just hoped that I wouldn't mess everything up.

Hey guys!

So sorry for not uploading yesterday, but I was out with friends and since today is valentine's day and I'll be out with my boo, I'm publishing this chapter a bit earlier.

Hope you have/had an amazing day with your soulmate.

As always, thank you so much for reading.

With love,

- I.