Great way to start the day

I woke up on an unfamiliar bed, I was still wearing Harry's shirt but my jeans and shoes were long gone. I sat up on the bed, searching for any clues as to where I was and realizing that we had probably arrived at Holmes Chapel.

I padded my way out of the room and after hearing noises coming from downstairs I decided it was best to head the way the noise was coming from.

I passed trough a living room and dining room, before finally entering the kitchen, where I could see Harry cooking something, while he hummed to the radio with his back facing me

"It smells delicious, I hope you made a bit of that for me too." I said, taking a seat on one of the stools by the kitchen isle. I saw Harry jumping in surprise, before turning around with a grin on his face.

"You're awake!" He cheered, mixing something in the pan. "And don't worry, there's enough for both of us." Harry winked and turned back around to continue cooking.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep on you in the car, I wasn't planning on that." I apologized, disappointed that I couldn't go through with my plan of getting to know him better during the trip, but I still had the return trip so it wasn't that bad.

"That's okay, love. You were tired, so I just brought you up to my room." He shrugged, grabbing two plates from the cabinet above him and placing one in front of me and the other on the seat beside mine.

"Thanks for that." I beamed at him.

After a few more minutes of listening to Harry sing along with the radio and watching him as he cooked us dinner, he served us both, sitting beside me and pouring us two glasses of wine.

"Thanks for dinner." I kissed his cheek and tasted the incredible food he had prepared.

"No problem." He smiled, before doing the same.

We ate dinner in comfortable silence and after we were done washing the dishes, we sat on the living room couch in front of the fire Harry had started in the fireplace, doing nothing but reveling on each other's company and the great wine.

"I'm getting a bit sleepy after the long drive and the wine. Care to join me in bed?" Harry stood up, extending a hand in front of me, which I gladly took after placing the empty glass on the coffee table, kissing his lips as I stood on my tiptoes and allowed him to lead us upstairs.

To my luck, or better, my lack of luck, Harry stripped down to his boxers, before lying down beside me, turning off the lamp on the nightstand and wrapping his arms around me, so my back was pressed against his chest.

"Night, babe." He kissed the back of my neck, exhaling deeply.

"Goodnight, Harry." I snuggled in his arms, feeling his comfortable warmth and heartbeat that lulled me back to sleep.

I felt hot and strained, I tried to move my arms but they were glued down to my torso and only after I opened my eyes I saw what the problem was. Harry was holding me so tightly to him that it was literally making it hard for me to breath properly.

"Harry..." I whispered, hoping he would move, but nothing happened. "Babe, you're strangling me." I chuckled, but still got nothing.

I wiggled in his grasp, trying to move my arms and torso, when I felt something hard poking my lower back, I wiggled a little further and a loud gasp left my mouth as soon as I realized what it was, followed by a fit of giggles that made Harry groan and lay on his back, finally setting me free.

Turning to my side, I watched Harry sleeping for a few minutes, as the sun casted shadows through the curtains when an idea popped into my head.

I took advantage of his sleeping state, dragging my hand across his taut stomach, feeling every single inch of muscle underneath his skin, while his breathing kept the same, peaceful pace.

I lowered my hand until I felt the waistband of his boxers, playing with it while I pressed a kiss on the tempting curve where his neck connected with his shoulder. Dragging my hand further down, I felt him for the first time.

My eyes widened once I got to fell all of him, never expecting him to be this big when he wore such tight ass skinny jeans. He was already hard as I pressed my palm against him, rubbing him through the thin fabric of his boxers.

Once he started to shift in his sleep, I slipped my hand under his boxers, feeling his silk soft skin, warm and throbbing in my hand. Without a second thought I started pumping him, and gathering the small amount of pre-come that was already leaking from him, to make it slide easier.

I pressed a long kiss to his inviting, plum lips and he mumble something intelligible, before slowly opening his eyes and staring at me for a few seconds until he realized what I was doing.

Harry groaned loudly, running his fingers through his long hair and closing his eyes, bucking his hips forward to get as much friction as possible. I slowed my movements, wanting to tease him a little bit.

"God, Olivia." He moan, looking at me and tangled his fingers through my hair, pulling my head down to press his lips to mine, in a sloppy, heated kiss.

Harry grew impatient underneath me with my slow movements, so I quickened the pace of my hand, letting him growl in my ear and tug on my hair as his eyes closed again in pleasure.

It didn't take long until I felt a warm liquid in my hand, so I dulled my movements, allowing him to prolong his pleasure as long as possible, before kissing the corner of his mouth and tugging his boxers back up.

I didn't let him say anything before I got up and went to the restroom, washing my hands and brushing my teeth. When I got back in bed, Harry still had his eyes closed, breathing heavily but considerably calmer than before.

"Morning." I grinned at him, making him open his eyes and smile to me.

"What a great way to start the day." He chuckled, propping up on his elbow, looking at me with a goofy grin.

"I'm glad you liked it." I mimicked him, turning to my side and leaning in to kiss him.

"Can we just spend the day in bed doing that?" He groaned lightly, still smiling and resting his hand on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Well, one day maybe, but not today. I want to go out and see the town you grew up in." I told him, playing with his cross necklace and his face instantly fell.

"But it would be so much better if we could do that again, I promise I'll reciprocate." He smirked, playing with the hem of his shirt I was wearing that hung just a bit over my butt.

"As much as I would love that, I would really like to see around." I smiled sweetly, hoping I would get him out of the bed soon.

"There really isn't much to see." Harry sighed. "But if you insist, then I'll be the best tourist guide there ever was." He smiled proudly, puffing his chest out and squeezing my waist.

"Then I'll go make breakfast while you shower." I pecked his lips and got out of the bed again.

"See you in ten." He shouted behind me as I left the room.

I entered the kitchen with a big smile on my face, knowing that I had him all to myself the entire weekend was too good to be true, but it was and I couldn't be happier.

"Oh, dear!" I heard someone exclaim in surprise by the doorway of the kitchen. I quickly turned around, seeing a woman with long, dark hair and blue eyes staring back at me while I urgently tugged my shirt down to cover as much of me as possible.

"I'm sorry to intrude, dear. I'm Anne, Harry's mum."

Anne is my queen!! I love her so much!

As always guys, thank you so so much for reading.

I know I'm not the best at writing smut but I just can't live without it hehehe

With love,

- I.