Sweaty hugs

His eyes were glued to someone else's. He had seen me, I knew he had. He glanced briefly at me then averted his gaze somewhere else. I searched the crowd, spotting a familiar brunette smiling up at him and giving a small shrug. Kendall's brown eyes meet mine and she quickly looked away.

My heart sank in my chest. There I was, ready to fight for the love of my life only to have my heart ripped out of me as I watched Harry exchanging careful glances with her.

"I-I can't do this. I have to go." I tapped Ben on the shoulder and he looked at me puzzled.

"What? Why? I thought this was what you wanted." He shouted in my ear, having trouble being heard.

"It was-is, I want him more than anything..." I trailed off, taking one last look at Harry, before turning my head to the side. I couldn't bear to watch it. "He's here with her, Ben." I discretely pointed at her tall figure and watched as Ben's face fell.

"O-oh, okay." He nodded. "I'll go get the car, you go and tell Lou we're leaving." We settled, before he fought his way back through the crowd. We were in front of the barrier, which gave us a bit more comfort, but it also made it very hard to make an exit.

"Lou!" I shouted, trying to get my best friend's attention, who was singing and dancing with Lux perched on her lap, little legs wrapped around Lou's waist and a permanent smile on her cute lips that made me smile back.

"Hey, girly! We've been looking for you." Lou gave me a side hug, smiling sweetly at me.

"I-I just thought I would say 'goodbye'." I explained, but she only sighed in return.

"Listen, Oli, I know it's hard and all, but you have to fight for him and-" I interrupted her before she could even finish.

"He doesn't want me back, Lou, he's here with someone else." I looked back at where Kendall stood beautifully swaying her hips to the beat.

"What? No, Oli, she's just-" Suddenly, it was silence, well, as silent as Wembley Stadium packed with 90.000 screaming girls could get and a very familiar, raspy voice filled my ears.

"Goodnight, London!" Harry waved from the stage, eyeing the place I was standing before I walked away and frowning upon not founding me there. The screams got louder as the lights got brighter.

"We have one last song for you guys." He announced, earning another wave of cheers and screams. "This song will be in our next album and it has a very special place in my heart." I could hear the girls shouting his name and in pure ecstasy of being able to hear an exclusive peak of their next album.

"Now, this is an upbeat song, but we're breaking it down tonight into an acoustic version." A man wearing only black walked into the stage and gave Niall a guitar while the other boys took a seat on the floor of the stage, Harry being the only one left standing up.

"This is 'Olivia'." Were his last words before the melodic sound of the guitar started to pour out of the speakers and my heart pounded against my ribcage.

"It's your song!" Lou squealed beside me, grabbing my arm and jumping up and down while I stood there watching him in awe.

Niall was the one to start singing, every word he sang reminding me of everything that had happened since I had met Harry.

"I live for you, I long for you, Olivia.
I've been idolizing the light in you eyes, Olivia,
I live for you, I long for you, Olivia.
Don't let me go, don't let me go...
"

His eyes were closed as he sang, pouring every single ounce of feeling he had for me into the words that fell from his lips.

It was like a breath of fresh air, relief flooded through my body like a tidal wave washing through me as I heard him singing 'don't let me go' repeatedly.