Olivia pt. III - The End

"...yeah, so Harry called me last week and I helped him set this all up." Ashton pointed to the beautiful scenario we were in, the fairy lights giving the same feeling as if being in a dream.

"Oh, so this isn't the dinner with the label then?" I joked and an adorable giggle left Ashton's lips.

"Sorry to disappoint." Luke gave an apologetic smile, before throwing an arm around his girlfriend's shoulders and scurrying away to the nearest food and drinks table.

"I'm glad you found someone as amazing as you." I said to Ashton, looking at the beautiful blonde girl, Ava, that he now called girlfriend.

"Yeah, she really is amazing." He also looked at her and I could almost see the little hearts popping from his eyes. He was adorable and I was genuinely happy that he found someone that was actually good for him.

"You're happy then?" I couldn't help but ask for that was all I ever wanted for him. Pure, genuine happiness.

"I am." He nodded confidently a large grin setting upon his plump lips.

"I'm glad." I smiled, taking a quick sip from my drink.

"And I'm glad you found your way back to Harry. We all know you guys belong together." He sounded honest and happy for me. I guessed we had finally made peace with whatever had happened between us.

"Listen... I'm really sorry for everything, Ash. If I hadn't-"

"Liv, I know." He was quick to interrupt me. "You don't have to say anything. I know." His eyes were soft as he directed his gentle words to me, seemingly making a heavy weight drop from my shoulders, while I nodded, still guilty for everything I had put him through.

"Well... I guess we will be fine after all." Ashton chuckled lightly and it all felt like some type of closure, yet the start of something even better.

"That we will." I agreed, being reminded by the day we both shared the same words, though we had no idea back then if they would eventually become reality.

"Can I steal my beautiful girlfriend for a second?" Harry suddenly appeared next to me, snaking an arm around my waist and gently pulling me to his side.

"Sure, I should go check on Ava." Ashton dismissed us with a final smile, walking towards his gorgeous girlfriend that looked at him in the same, pure adoration that he looked at her. It seemed that Harry and him had finally buried the hatch and forgiven and forgotten everything that happened between the three of us, which made me really happy, for I never wanted to ruin their friendship in the first place.

"So... How much are you fancying your party?" Harry wiggled his brows, arms wrapped lazily around me and the faint scent of whiskey and mint that left his lips was enough to make me weak in the knees.

"I love it!" I smiled, before leaning in and pecking his lips that looked extra inviting in that moment, all swollen and in a dark pink shade.

"Good." His dimples popped out as he grinned down at me.

"How did you get G and Ben to come? I thought they hated parties." I wondered as I watched them both socializing with the crowd.

"They may hate parties, but they do love you." Harry said simply and his affirmation made my smile even wider. I had never felt more loved than in that moment.

"Can we go in a few?" I asked Harry, more than ready to go home with him and spend the night in his arms.

"Yeah, we can leave right after the 'happy b-'" He was cut off by everyone that had started to sing that familiar 'happy birthday' song. Mom and Dad led the crowd, both carrying what seemed to be a very heavy cake, with white, little candles and sparkling candles lighting up the room.