Runaway together

"Okay, Harry, I really need to go now." I pecked his lips for the hundredth time, taking a step closer to the door, before he stopped in front of me, preventing me to leave.

"Okay, one more kiss and I'll let you go." Harry said, pouting his lower lip and leaning closer. I rolled my eyes, feigning annoyance, before complying and lightly pressing our lips together.

As all of our kisses, soon we were lost in each other, my hands were tangled in his hair, his were holding me close by my waist, as shared a passionate kiss. Even in the same heels from the night before and him barefoot, I still had to stand on my tiptoes to reach his lips, while he had to duck his head down to reach mine.

"Mmm, now I don't want to go." I mumbled sadly against his lips, trying to catch my breath, eyes still closed.

"So don't." He whispered. "Spend the day with me, I swear I'll make it worth it." I opened my eyes so I could see the obvious smirk that was plastered over his lips.

"I wish I could, but I really can't. I have to go to work in a few hours." I explained, taking a step back before he could lure me into his seductive trap again.

"I know..." He sighed. "I wish you didn't have to, though." Harry let me go, taking a step to the side and allowing me to get to the door.

"Yeah, me too, but I'll call you as soon as I leave the pub, how about that?" I promised, seeing his eyes light up at the idea.

"Fiiiiine." He huffed, still annoyed that we wouldn't be spending the day together.

"Thank you for last night, Harry, it is definitely on my top ten of the best nights of my life." I winked, turning the knob and opening the door.

"Don't need to thank me love and it was one of the best nights of my life, too." He smiled, stepping forward and pressing one last lingering kiss to my lips.

"See you later, babe." He said in his husky morning voice, sending chills down my body as I made my way to the car he had waiting for me to take me home.

"Bye, Harry." I waved, taking one last glance at his naked torso, eyes trailing down to his v-line that disappeared into a pair of grey sweats, leaving me breathless with the heavenly sight.

The ride home was quicker than anticipated. I waved the driver goodbye, before saying a quick 'thank you' and entered Lou's house. I searched the place for her or Lux, but found it empty, assuming that Lux was probably at daycare and Lou was working.

After a long shower and changing into my work uniform, I made my way downstairs, finding fresh coffee still in the pot and pouring it into a mug, before choosing one of the countless books on Lou's office to waste some time, before I had to go to work.

Soon enough, it was time to leave, so I grabbed my bag and keys, locking the door on my way out and driving to the pub. As I drove, my phone dinged in my purse, so in a stop light, I grabbed it, seeing a new message from Harry.

*Hope you have a good day. You'll be the only thing in my mind until I get to see you again. Xx*

I smiled at the sweet text, deciding to respond it after I got to work. The rest of the ride was spent with the soft sound of the radio on the background and a bit of drizzle on my windshield.

"Hi, Ben!" I greeted, putting my bag under the counter, after slipping my phone into my pocket.

"Hey, Liv!" He smiled, leaning against the counter as I wrapped my apron around my waist, scrunching my nose at the unfamiliar nickname.

"Liv? Really?" I asked in disbelief, the nickname still foreign as it left my lips and Ben shrugged.

"Decided to try it out. Oli is just so..." He stopped trying to find the right word.