Surprise

"Can we come back soon?" I asked Harry as I took one last glance at the mirror. "I don't feel like staying out until late." Harry appeared behind me, winding his arms around my small frame.

"Yeah, that's fine." He placed his lips against my bare shoulder. "Is something wrong?" A small frown etched onto his eyebrows, but his lips still placed gentle kisses against the skin of my shoulder, as he looked at me through the mirror in front of us.

"Nope." I shook my head. Oddly, I wasn't nervous about seeing Ashton again, or any of the other boys. I just wanted to spend the night with Harry, since it was the night before my birthday, although he didn't know about it.

Actually, the only person who knew about my birthday was Lou, yet strangely she hadn't contacted me for any plans whatsoever.

"Okay, then." Harry nodded once, before straightening up and placing one last kiss on top of my head.

"We should get going, we don't want to leave Ashton waiting..." He rolled his eyes, grabbing my clutch and handing it to me.

When we stepped outside there was a black SUV waiting for us. Harry opened the back door and helped me get in, before gently closing it and running towards the other side and throwing himself inside the warm vehicle, his fingers enlaced with mine as the driver took off.

"You know what?" Harry broke the silence, making me shift my gaze from the starry sky to his beautiful, shiny eyes, throwing him a questioning look.

"What?" I chuckled lightly, waiting for his answer as he grinned at me.

"I'm actually pretty excited for tonight." He admitted, giving my hand a tight squeeze, before releasing it and throwing his arm around me, planting a kiss over my temple.

"Yeah?" I asked in surprise and he only nodded.

"Yeah, I mean, it's our first time out since we got back together and I can't wait to show the world that you're mine." He said resolutely.

"The world? It's just a dinner, Harry..." I giggled as my hand fell gently over his thigh and I nuzzled further into his chest.

"A dinner that is bound to have hungry paparazzi waiting all over the place." He pointed out. I had almost forgotten how crazy it was to go out with him.

"Yeah, I guess that's fair." I shrugged, I didn't think I could ever get used to be followed by photographers, but if it meant that I could be in a relationship with Harry, then I would gladly accept it.

"Are we going back to mine or yours after the dinner?" He spoke up once again, after spending a couple of minutes in comfortable silence.

"Hmm... Can we go back to yours?" I asked, already having one plan in mind.

"Sure." He agreed instantly.

"Can we camp out on your roof?" I blurted, looking at him with expectant eyes and a wide smile.

"Yeah... that's fine by me. It's going to be cold though." He chuckled lightly and my smile grew even wider as he agreed.

"I don't mind... As long as I got you to keep me warm." I place a quick kiss to his jaw and Harry sighed in return, closing his eyes for a brief moment, before turning to look at me and slowly glue his lips to mine.

"You'll always have me." Harry mumbled against my lips and a smile instantly spread through my lips.

"I love you." My forehead rested against his while his grin irises bored into mine.

"I love you too." He gave me a dimpled smile that warmed my heart and made a fuzzy feeling wash trough my insides. "More than anything."

"Uhm... Mr. Styles?" Our driver suddenly interrupted, pointing at the building outside littered by fairly lights and waiting photographers.