Chapter 7

It's been awhile since I have updated. I know. I'm not the best, I'm sorry. But it does not mean I stopped writing. From here on out the chapters I write will have mature contents, meaning there will be parts of the book that contains the following; sexual, swearing, and/or disgusting and disturbing writings. You've been warned so don't blame me. I also hope no one I know reads my books. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You sure you don't want to come" Justin asked once again. I nodded my head, "I'm sure. Just look out for him and be safe" I ordered him.

"Skylar" Benny's little voice came out soft. I looked down at him and smiled.

"Yes Benny?"

"Can you please take care of my brother when I leave" he asked. I nodded my head, "Of course" I smiled. He hugged my leg then ran over dragging Justin towards the door.

"Try to get some rest" James laughed and kissed my forehead.

"I'll try" I smiled back as he closed the door behind him. I let out a sigh and walked back to the mini bar.

Most of the guys went out with Benny to a street fair. The others went home for the time being with their wife or just out in general. I sat on the stool, placed my head down on the counter and groaned in tiredness. I didn't get much sleep at all because of two reasons. One being the mission and the other being the conversation with Micah. I knew he might try to get to me but I was honestly considering what he had said. Has Lucifer really changed or is Micah just trying to break us up?

"Morning" Clyde's voice came into the room.

"Hi" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear me.

"How did you sleep" he asked.

I looked up at him and shook my head. "I didn't sleep. If you're hungry, there's pancakes and bacon in the kitchen" I stated.

"Not really hungry and how come you didn't sleep" he asked.

I shrugged, "To much thinking. I'm so tired right now but can't sleep".

"I normally drink some tea to help" he suggested.

"Doubt that's going to help" I mumbled.

"Guess who's here" Micah's voice came into the room. I turned to look at him to see him smiling. His smile dropped when he saw my face.

"What happened to you" he asked walking over.

"She didn't sleep. Her reason was "To much thinking"", Clyde quoted me and I glared at him.

Micah's mouth formed an 'o'-shape. "This is about yesterday, huh" he asked and I slowly nodded.

"I have come to the conclude that you just hate me so you are just trying to break the relationship up by lying" I huffed.

He shook his hand and stood in front me. "I don't hate you. You're quiet special and I just don't want him to lie behind your back. I honestly do care about your well-being but I can't stand him" Micah scoffed.

I looked at him to see nothing but the truth. He stuck out his hand for me to take it. "I will show you" he said in a soft tone.

Do I want to see this? Do I want to stick to my beliefs or find out the truth. Why the hell am I thinking about this decision? Of course I want the truth. I turned to Clyde who was just staring at us in confusion. "I'll be back in a few" I stated.

He nodded and I got off the stool. I took Micah hand and he pulled me close to him. Within a blink we were in a bright room. I looked around to see the room itself looked luxurious. I turned around and saw a king size bed with two hidden figures under the huge comforters.