Chapter 44

As I followed Rena down the stairs, I could hear the girls drunken laughter's echoing across the room. As we appear on the stairs, their smiles widened as they saw Rena but quickly changed once they saw me trailing behind her. My eyes trailed over the girls one by one sizing them up and taking in their appearance.

"Girls, meet Skylar. Skylar, meet Ginger, Rocky, Julie, Francis, and Jada," she introduced me to all the girls.

I shot them an innocent smile as they just gave me one in return but more of a sinister one. I looked over to Ginger who surprisingly had ginger hair and was wearing a black crop top and skirt. Rocker had light brown hair and wore a white skin tight dress barely covering her butt. Julie and Francis both had black hair but Julie's hair had some blue in it and was wearing a strapped dress which only covered her boobs and her private parts. Francis hair was mixed with black and purple and she wore booty shorts with a bra like crop top which had spikes on the boob part. Jada had bright red hair and her black netted dress hugged her body revealing all her curves.

"It's nice to meet you," I chirped breaking the silence.

They all nodded before chuckling as if I made a joke. "Right back at you," Julie states.

"Right, well I'll see you girls around. Walk with me," Rena smiled at the girls before looking at me.

I nodded as we walked outside the house. Rena and I walked down the driveway towards her car. "I could already tell they don't like me. You would think that they would treat people with respect considering the place they came from," I admitted.

Rena let out a sign before nodding, "Glad I'm not the only one to think that. Just remember, do whatever you got to do. Don't hold back," she spoke as she opened her door.

I nodded, "Two question before you go but why don't you just tell them they're being hunted down and is there any house rules?" I asked.

"Judging by their character, they would be hysterical about it and put themselves in more danger along with acting as if they could protect themselves and no, there are no house rules. I understand that your brothers may want to drop in and they. Anyone could, just make sure you could trust them," she firmly informed me.

I nodded my head, "Thanks."

She nodded her head, "No problem," she spoke as she hopped into her car. She then rolled down her window, "Before I forget to tell you, I placed a folder in one of your drawers with more information and my number. If you have anymore questions, just call me," she smile.

I thanked her again before she drove out the driveway and out of sight. Letting out a sigh, I turned on my heels and walked back to the house. As I turned the handle, it stopped midway by the lock. I rang the doorbell and heard giggling from inside.

Not even 5 minutes and they already locked me out. This is of to a great start.

"Very funny! Open the door," I shouted in a playful tone trying not to sound annoyed.

More laughter's came from inside and I focused my sense of hearing.

"Stupid bitch. Let's go grab some drinks and turn on the stereo to block that bitch's voice out," I could hear one of them talking. The rest of them laughed and their footsteps faded out the room.

I got ready to use my powers to unlock the door from the inside but my phone went off indicating I had a message. I took my phone out my pocket to see it was unknown.

Unknown: Hey, it's me Stella. The girl whose suppose to come over

I typed back.

Me: Hey! What's up??