Chapter 29

I was sitting silently still sipping on my drink. Part of me just wanted to go back into hiding again along with isolation. Another part of me want someone to put me out of my misery. I wonder if its possible for a half demon to permanently die.

"Someone is deep in thoughts," a deep voice came next to me.

I didn't feel like looking at the person nor talking to them. I just wanted to be alone for time being.

"Ahh the silent treatment," he spoke as if he was amused but clearly, he wasn't. "You know, they say speaking can help you revolve your mind and get you worked up to pee," he stated.

What the fuck?

I turned to look at him to see he had a smile on his face. His jawline was toned and his eyes was a light brown like his hair. His complexion was a simple light tan and he was in a black shirt and jeans.

He started laughing which confused me a bit. "I'm just kidding. I thought I might give it a shot into making you talk but you're a tough cookie aren't you," his laugh died down as he spoke again.

I shrugged and turned back to my original position which was facing the bar.

I felt something cold touch my thighs causing me to almost jump. I looked down to see the guy's hand was on my thighs. I looked at him to see he was smirking.

"You have 3 seconds to move your hand before I break it," I hissed. He just rolled his eyes and pulled his hand away. "Why such in a bad mood. I'm just trying to have fun. How about we go dance?" he asked grabbing my hand.

I pushed his hand away and turned to look at him. "Look, I just want to be alone right now and as you can see, I'm not interested," I growled in anger. This guy was really starting to piss me off.

He tensed up at my tone and I watched as his jawline turned into a straight figure. "Your dress says otherwise," he hissed.

My fist tightened in anger. I was literally reach to rip his heart out.

"Is everything alright here," a voice came in front me. I turned to see Ray looking at me before sending a glare at the guy.

"Yes, everything's fine," the guys next to me spoke as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. Ray looked at me and I let out a sigh.

"Brandon, why are you harassing this beautiful lady," a deeper voice came next to the guy. I turned to see a guy with hazel eyes with brownish blonde hair was glaring at the guy named Brandon. Brandon scuffed and tightened his holding around me causing me to elbow him.

The guy laughed as Brandon released a painful groan. "Feisty one," Brandon mumbled.

"Excuse my brother. He was dropped on his head as a child," the guy spoke whilst glaring at Brandon. Brandon just rolled his eyes, "I get more girls than you big brother so don't even go there," Brandon scoffed as he took my drink from in front me before walking away.

"Charming," I mumbled as I turned in my seat to see Ray was annoyed just as I was. Perhaps even more.

A hand slide forward towards Ray causing him and I both to look down to see it was 50 dollars. "I would like a special and the lady over here will have.." the guy turned towards me waiting for my answer.

I shrugged, "Surprise me," I stated to Ray. He nodded and walked off. I looked further down the bar to see Max had taken over Ray's side.

"So did you come here alone?" a voice asked next to me causing me to look at the guy.

"Yes," I firmly asnwered.

He nodded his head and held out his hand. "My name is Donavan but everyone calls me Don for short," he smiled.