Chapter 13

"So..." Gabe spoke out slowly. I looked around the room to see the guys all staring at Gabe in silence.

Today was the day Gabe told the guys about his disorder. I'm glad he's finally telling them. I know they wouldn't make a huge deal about it and they would still treat him as they normally world. Nothing would change. That's the only reason Gabe hasn't told them yet. He fears as if they would treat him different and make him stop doing missions and all sort of things that may seem "dangerous".

Gabe turned to me and I gave him a small smile reassuring him everything will be okay. I shook his head as in he doesn't want to continue. "Come on. You got this" I spoke in a soft tone.

He let out a sigh, "Fine" he mumbled.

"Dude, it's been almost 30 minutes already. Spit it out" Cody groan.

I turned to look at Cody with a death stare. I watched as he swallowed the now forming lump that was in his throat. "I mean, take your time" he slowly took back his words.

"No forget it. I'll just-"

"No. You're doing fine. It's not a big deal. You got this" I looked at Gabe and smiled again.

He slowly nodded and turned to look at the guys. "I have bipolar disorder" Gabe blurted out.

I looked at the guys who were just staring at him. A sense of relief washed over them. Justin took out a five dollars from his pocket and passed it to Randy. "I told you he wasn't gay" Randy scoffed while taking the 5 dollar bill from Justin.

Gabe's eyes widened, "You thought I was gay!" he shrieked.

Most of the guys nodded their heads and I burst out laughing remembering I thought the same thing. "To be fair, you did start it off like you were coming out and you were taking forever. It was either you're gay, you broke something of ours or you're dying" Zac shrugged.

"See, I told you they wouldn't make a fuss about it" I huffed. Gabe smiled with relief, "Thank you" he hugged me. I hugged him back then we released.

"Okay, well now that's out of the way, I have a surprise for everyone" I grinned. I watched as their eyebrow rose.

"Pack your bags because we're going to Hawaii tomorrow for two weeks" I squealed in excitement. They all started jumping around and cheering like maniacs. "Alright settle down" I shouted over their cheers. After a few seconds, they calmed down.

"You're allow to bring your partner. Clyde, you and your brother are also coming" I smiled towards him. His face light up in excitement. "Thanks" he smiled and I nodded my head.

I looked at Micah who was on his phone zoned out. I grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw it at his head. He jerked up and glared at me.

"The hell was that for" he hissed.

I rolled my eyes, "You're going to Hawaii with us tomorrow for 2 weeks bitch" I smiled at the end.

I watched as he just kept a straight face. "No thanks" he stated.

My mouth dropped, "You have to go. I already paid plus it will be fun" I chirped. He looked at me one last time and let out a sigh, "Fine" he slowly smiled back.

I looked back to all the guys, "So we're leaving in the morning at 10 so don't be late" I spoke in a firm tone. They nodded and scattered off to who knows where leaving just Micah and I in the living room. I walked over and plopped down on a separate couch from Micah and turned on the t.v.

"Thanks for inviting me" Micah spoke bring me to look at him. "No problem" I smiled at him.

I flipped through the t.v and landed on Courage the Cowardly Dog Show. I watched at courage started screaming at the huge spider.