Chapter 49

I looked over the files once again before letting out a groan. "This doesn't add up," I exclaimed as I looked to the computer to see James in front and the guys scattered around the computer room.

"Same on this side. We've searched every data base and all their previous records but nothing. It's like everything has been erased from the inside," Cody spoke.

"I just got off the phone with Henry. He said everything we have is basically everything," Ethan informed us.

We all stayed silent looking through the files again.

"Hey, look at this," Stella passed me her laptop with different tabs open. "They all post about their daily life almost every second. Here Rocky tweets out that she's sick of the new girl then Julie says she's making a waffle. Julie posts a picture of them eating the waffle and Ginger just comments on it. Jada on the other hand posts a picture of herself eating the waffle specifically her but in a seducing way. I looked at the timestamps on the whole post for the past month. Jada is always the one to post first as if she's the Alpha. Never once does the other girls post first. If they do, it's basically 1 out of 10 chance you'll see it. It's like they're programmed," Stella summed up.

I looked at all the pictures they posted. Practically every night, these girls would also go out and get drunk. They all had over 2 thousand followers as well. "They're such an easy target. They're posting their status every second. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a stalker," I mumbled.

"Mason, find out if these girls have a common follow. Seth, get me the names who may like all their both that links between all the girls. Cody, do a facial recognition on the girls. It doesn't matter what it is, just send it. The rest of you, tag up with them and work on that specific objective," I ordered.

They immediately all got to work. I continued looking down the through all the photos of the girls. It's honestly surprising how much alcohol their kidney could take. I flipped through hundreds of photos and was honestly getting sick of it. As I was about to move to another task, my eyes focused on the background of one of the photos. It was about 3 guys in the background just huddled together, staring at the girls as they took the picture. I opened the picture in another tab and scrolled back up to see another photos with the same guys. The girls didn't even notice them since they were in the crowd. I looked at the time stamp and saw they were one week apart. I then looked at the next week to see the same guys except on of them was not there. Instead, this new face was with them.

"I think I'm onto something. I just sent the pictures to you guys," I informed them as I showed Stella. "Each week these guys know where these girls are going since they post a status about it but these three guys has been following them around. Once a week, they go to the same club these girls go too. About 2 weeks ago, one of the guy is replaced with this new guy. I need Felix, Blake and Hunter to run facial recognition on them. I need names, phone numbers, addresses, records, anything," I ordered again and they got to work quickly again.

Half an hour past by and I received an email from Felix.

"Alright, so these guys are literally off record. We don't have anything on them expecting the guy who disappeared. About two weeks ago, he got arrested for drugging and rapping a girl. The girl was found running out the house screaming for help. The neighbors call the police and they arrested him. They then searched the house and found an entire room stacked with cocaine. He's in the Blackgate Prison," he informed me as I looked over the guy's prison file.

"How fa-"

"About 4 hours away from you. I also figured you might want to visit so I sent you your personal pass card," he smiled.

"Aren't you just the best," I chirped only to receive a bunch of protect from the guys. I let out a chuckle, "I'm kidding. I love you all equally no matter how crazy you guys are," I replied.