Chapter 21

I watched as he started to fall to the ground. I shook my head. "Should have just kept your hands to yourself," I huffed.

"Agreed," Liana chirped along with the rest of the girl.

We were currently watching Chronicles. Andrew had thrown his father out the window.

"It's always the nice ones that turn bad," Makenzie sighed. I burst out laughing, "Speaking from experience, are we," I commented causing her to glare at me.

We went back to watching and eating popcorn. I glimpse over at Lucifer who was sitting across the room and scrolling through his phone. Ever since he stormed off earlier, he hasn't talked to me. I turned my attention back to the movie and finished watching it with some of the guys and girl.

The movie finally finished and everyone was scattered everywhere. From the kitchen, to the living room, to the dining room. I looked around the room and saw Gabe on his phone texting away. I decided to go over and talk to him.

"Hey bro," I chirped causing him to look up.

A smile rose to his face, "Hey," he greeted back and locked his phone. I dropped down next to him on the couch, "So how are you feeling," I asked.

He rolled his eyes, "Fine. You don't need to check up on me you know. I can take care of myself," he replied.

"You can tell me two thousand times and I'll still ask," I smiled causing him to shake his head and chuckle, "Yet stubborn as can be," he added causing me to elbow him.

I smiled once he let out a satisfying groan. "Seriously," I glared at him causing him to roll his eyes yet again. "I'm fine honestly. Picked up a hottie around the hotel last night and -"

I shoved his mouth with the palm of my hand causing him to stop talking. "I asked how are you not tell me about the chick you banged," I gaged causing him to laugh.

I placed my hand down, "Well, I'm about to meet her again. You can watch if you want," he wiggled his eyebrows. I stood up with my face scrunched up in disgusted causing him to laugh more.

"That's just disgusting," I admitted. "It was worth seeing your face expression though," he laughed. This time I rolled and eyes and walked away with him still laughing.

I decided I wanted a drink so I decided to go to the bar again. "I'm going to the bar. Who's coming," I announced out loud. Nearly half them responded and started to come to the door as to where I was. I looked around the room and saw Lucifer was also heading over to me. A smile rose to my face as his eyes landed on me. His lips remained in a grin line as he made his way closer.

Walking pass me and out the door I let out a sigh. "He's not talking to you because of yesterday," a voice came next to me. I turned to see it was Makenzie. I shook my head and a hopeful smile rose to her face. "Don't worry. He cares for you a lot. This will slide and everything will soon go back to normal," she spoke in a hopeful voice.

Ha! Knowing Lucifer, he doesn't just let things 'slide'. There's no such thing as 'slide'. The only time he let something slide was when I snapped his neck. That's about it.

"I also never thanked you for saving me. I'm still a little shock as to -"

"It's fine. No need to thank me. I suggest you stay close to Axel," I forced a smile on my face. She looked around the room and spotted him. "See you at the bar," she chirped before walking away.

"See you," I chirped back. She walked away and out the door with Axel. I let out a scoff. She's starting to get more annoying each second now. Everyone who was going to the bar was now out the room. Looking around the room I shook my head as I realized some of the guys were still here.