Chapter 32

>> Song: Zedd – Stay ft. Alessia Cara <<

Lucifer and I had became more open since the park event. After we got home, we decided to make a cake. We had just finished frosting the cake so I was now slicing myself a piece.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked as I grabbed a fork from the drawer.

"Sure," he nodded as he ate his cake.

I walked around the counter and took a seat before shoving a forkful of cake in my mouth. "You never talk about your mom or dad," I muffled through the cake.

He tensed up a bit but then relaxed. "What about them? They just vanished from my life," his words came out cold.

"I mean sure but have you ever tried to contact them? I mean what if they try to contact you but you just don't want too?" I asked as he was now glaring at me.

"As if," he scoffed. I shook my head, "You never know. Has either of them tried to send you a message or anything?" I asked. He opened his mouth for a second and closed it causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Look, I don't want to talk about it," he growled a bit.

"Fine, but you should just try to make peace," I added.

I felt how angry he was becoming. I honestly didn't mean to push him this far but I need answers to questions that have never been answered.

"Why should I make peace? Look at what I am," he got up and stood an inch away from me. His body was now in flames and his eyes were now pitch black.

"Because it was in the past and nothing is reversible. I love you but you can't heal unless you forgive and forget," I softly replied.

He let out a deep evil laugh, "Are you trying to quote the bible on me? That would never work," he shook his head.

I stared at him straight in his pitch black eyes, "It worked on you," I replied.

"What?" was all he managed to say. I let out a sigh and turned my body so I was facing him. "You have done so much to mean. Mentally and physically but you asked for my forgiveness and I forgave you," I gave him a small smile before eating the last piece of my cake.

He stared at me and I raised my eyebrow in curiosity. "What?" I asked unaware of what he was staring at me more. A small smile took it's place on his lips. "You have icing on your lip," he spoke as his eyes turned back to normal as they gazed at my lips.

I turned to grab a napkin but my face was then turned. Before I could say anything, his lips crashed against mine. I felt his tongue glide against my lip. His tongue then slide into me gaining access without a fight. His arms picked me up and my legs wrapped around his waist while my arms wrapped around his neck. Within a second, I was then placed on a bed.

Lucifer was now hovering over me. He pulled away and we both panted for air. He then crashed his lips against mine again. A phone soon started to ring and I'm guessing it was Lu's since he let out a growl.

"Answer it," I mumbled against his lips. He let out another growled as the phone rang again. He kissed me one last time and pulled away as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. "WHAT?!" he angrily answered the phone. I shook my head and sat up from the bed.

"Can you deal with it or not?" he sighed into the phone. I turned to look at him to see he had an annoyed look on his face. After a few seconds, he let out another sigh. "Fine. I'll be there in 10 minutes. Get the files ready," he spoke before hanging up the phone.

He shoved the phone in his pocket and walked towards me. "I have to go to the office for some stupid meeting again. I'll try to be back early. Don't wait up for me. It's already late," he spoke before kissing my forehead. I nodded my head, "Go before you're late plus you probably need to change," I replied looking at his biker's outfit.