Chapter 55

I stared at Lucifer's sleeping figure that was next to me in bed. I glide my thumb over his lips causing him to smile. "Morning to you too, Princessa," His voice came out rough as he had just woken up.

"Morning indeed," I chirped with a smile on my face as he opened his eyes. He looped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest before kissing my forehead. "So, how come you don't want to train today?" I asked as I snuggled into his warm chest.

"Because, we all need a break from everything today. Besides, I have something planned for us today," he chirped. I peeked up at him to see he was smiling with his eyes closed. "Oh?" was all I replied waiting for details.

"We're going to be doing a lot of fun things today then head out for dinner," he spoke wrapping me in a hug. "Sounds awesome. I can't wait," I admitted and I kissed his chest.

We stayed wrapped in each others hands just embracing each other. I could feel his emotions radiating off him. All I could feel was happiness and love. There was no hint of anger or a bit worried. It was a bit shocking and weird for me considering how rare it was to find him in such a great move.

"You're pretty happy today," I spoke breaking the silent. "No, happy is such a downgraded word," he spoke. My eyebrow rose, "Downgraded?" I questioned.

He hummed in response, "It's such a one word description which could mean anything. I know you humans like to you that word a lot when talking about an enjoyable moment but more me, I would like to say I feel very... exhilarated," he stated before kissing the top of my head.

"Well, I'm just glad you're happy," I chirped.

He then got off the bed before reaching over and picking me up bridal style. I gave him a questionable look but he just ignored it with a smile on his face. He walked into the bathroom with me in his arms then set me down on the counter. I grabbed my toothbrush and so did he before putting on toothpaste and brushing our teeth.

After finishing brush our teeth, I washed my face then dried it. "I'm going to go home and shower. I'll be back in a few. Wear casual clothes and a swimsuit under," he spoke before planting a kiss on my head and flashing out.

I stripped from my night clothes and hopped into the shower. I rinsed my hair and scrubbed myself from head to toe. I then got out and dried myself before hopping into a bikini and then a pair of ripped denim jeans and a white tank top. I blow dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. I grabbed some shades and my phone before walking out my room. As I headed towards the stairs, my senses heightened and I inhaled only to get a lungful of flowers. (Sky's outfit below)

 (Sky's outfit below)