Chapter 39

I let out a satisfying moan as I took the last bit of my cake.

"I'm guessing you like it?" Lucifer chuckled from across the table. I nodded my head with a smile as I placed my fork on empty plate. I looked at Lucifer's plate to see he had also just finished.

"Ready?" he asked with a genuine smile.

I nodded my head again before he got up and held his hand out for me. I took his hand and got up before we both walked out the restaurant. As we walked over to the valet, Lucifer wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him before planting a kiss on the side of my forehead.

The valet walked off to get our car and I looked at Lucifer who was already staring at me. "Thank you for dinner," I spoke in a soft voice before leaning in to plant a kiss on his lips. "Anytime Princessa," he mumbled before kissing me back.

I went to pull away but he pulled me in closer and kissed me hungrily. I kissed him back in return and let out a soft moan as he lip my lip. He then pulled away and I found a bit. He seemed to have noticed since he chuckled a bit.

He took my hand and held me to the car. Opening the passenger door for me, I thanked him before hopping in. He got into the driver's seat and we took off. Within a blink, the car stopped and I saw we were outside his house. He grabbed my hand and within another blink, we were in his bedroom. Before I could say anything, he crashed his lips onto mine and waved his finger in the air causing his door to slam shut and lock.

I kissed him back and raised my legs against the side of his leg. His hand looped under my leg and lifted me up in the air. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kiss him back hungrily. His hand quickly unzipped my dress before he set me back on the ground. I slide out my dress before he sat me on the bed.

I watched as he stepped back and started to take off his suit. He moved so slowly which got me a bit annoyed. I looked up to his face to see this is what he wanted. A playful smirk was on his lips. Letting out a groan, I reached forward and grabbed his shirt before quickly pulling it open causing all the buttons to pop off.

Within a swift move, he threw me back on the bed and hoover over me as he begun to kiss my neck and run his hand gently down my body. We started to kiss again and I suck in a sharp breathe as his hand grip my tight. Whilst we were kissing, I started to unbutton his pants. Midway through, I heard my phone notifications going off.

Ignoring it, I continued to kiss Lucifer. My phone then started to ring for a few seconds then stopped before ringing again as if someone was calling and hanging up over and over again.

I let out a groan of annoyance and pulled away from Lucifer causing him to groan in fustration himself. "Do you have to check it?" he ask a bit disppointed as he stood up. I grabbed his hand and he gentle pulled me off the bed. "Now you know how I feel when your phone rings," I laughed as I searched through the pocket of my dress for my phone.

His arms wrapped behind me as I pulled my phone out the pocket. Unlocking it, I saw it was messages from the guys and 3 calls from Gabe.

I read through the messages and they were all saying 'Emergency'. I hit the call button but there was no answer. It went straight to voicemail. A second later, a message came in.

Gabe: Emergency. Come home alone quick. I need to show you something

I looked up to see Lucifer a bit disappointed but had a genuine smile on his face. "Go," he spoke in a soft tone before kissing my cheek.

"Thank you. I'm sorry. I promise we will finish this," I apologized as I slipped back into the dress. He zipped it up for me and spun me around before planting a kiss on my lips. "Just call me if you need me Princessa," he mumbled.