Chapter 56

The car came to a stop and I looked out the window to see we had stopped by a park. My door opened and Lucifer got out before going into the trunk. He pulled out a comforter before holding my hand. We walked into the park and Lucifer set down the comforter on a nice grassy area that was now to sunny. The guys came along and also had comforters. They all laid the comforters down linking it together with Lucifer's and I as we sat in a hug square. I looked behind them to see Carter, Justin, Hunter and Alex each carrying a cooler. They placed one down on each side of the square on the outside before taking a seat.

I looked over at Lucifer who was just laying back on the comforter. I laid back as well and stared at the sky.

"Thank you," I spoke.

"You never have to thank me. I know its been a while since you and the guys had some fun so I decided to just do this. I also remember you talking about the park and how much you guys had fun," he turned to me smiling.

I returned the smile only to hear shouting in the background. I turned to see the guys were now playing football and Blake had just tackled Austin. My face was then gently turned so I was looking at Lucifer again. "I love you," he whispered before leaning over a planting a kiss on my lip. I kissed him back without hesitation, "I love you too," I whispered back before he pulled away.

"Foods here," Randy shouted. Lucifer and I sat up as the guys all came over and sat down. We spend some time eating our Subways and drinking. After we had finish eat, the guys went back to playing football, or cards whilst Lucifer and I just relaxed. "I don't think I've ever seen you take it off," Lucifer mumbled looking at my chest. I looked down to see he was talking about the necklace he had given me.

"I have no reason to," I stated causing him to smile.

Hours went by as we just relaxed and played with the guys after a while. It was now almost 6 in the evening so we started to pack up everything. We all headed back to the car and started to drive home.

"Today was fun," I chirped as Lucifer drove down the highway. "Today has not ended yet," he chirped back. My eyebrow rose as I looked at him, "You've got more planned?" I questioned.

"Way more," he chuckled causing me to grin. "Do tell!" I squealed in excitement.

"No," he shut me down causing me to pout.

"Awe, come on," I begged placing my hand on his leg. He glimpsed down at my hand before looking over to me. "Sweetheart, you better move that hand unless you're planning to blow me right here and now," he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, "Or," I trailed off gliding my hand closer to his junk, "You could just tell me," I spoke in a seducing voice.

He looked over at me again with amusement on his face before a smirk made its way on his lips. "Don't start what you can't finish," he warned.

I let out a laugh. "When have you not finished with me," I mocked.

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah. Still not going to tell you," he chirped.

"Really?" I asked with my hand now over his junk. He tensed up a bit and I knew I was getting to him. He grabbed my hand before placing a kiss on my knuckles, "You're getting a spanking tonight for that," his voice came out playful.

I couldn't help but laugh, "Looking forward to it. So where we-"

Before I could finish, his phone rang. He released my hand and grabbed it from the cup holder.

He glimpsed at the caller id before answering. "Yeah?" he answered. "Alright...Thanks," he spoke before hanging up.

"Do you have to go?" I asked.