Chapter 16

The next 10 minutes went by and I'm planning to kill myself. I sat down watching all the girls run around the store picking up clothes and trying it on. I tired to leave 3 minutes ago but they all tackled me. So that leaves me here, sitting, doing nothing. I want to be happy, I do but something in me is just not letting it happen. 

Maybe I should talk to Lucifer about this. I remember I use to tell Axel everything but he has his girlfriend. If I tell Micah, he would most likely tell Lucifer. If I tell any of the guys, they would tell each other. I let out a sigh knowing there was no way out.

A person sloped down on the seat next to me. I didn't bother looking at them. Instead, I kept looking at my phone, checking the time.

"You know, if you want time to go by quicker, you should just do something" a deep voice came near me. I turned my head to look upon a familiar face. It was the guy in the lobby.

"No offense but are you stalking me or something" I asked. He let out a laugh and shook his head, "No child. So what brings you to Hawaii" he asked.

I leaned back in my seat and shrugged, "I just thought everyone needed a vacation" I stated with a sigh.

"It doesn't look like you are on vacation" he stated.

I turned to look at him, "Why are you in Hawaii" I asked changing the topic a bit.

A smile rose on his face, "Just visiting friends and family".

I looked and him and focus trying to read his mind.

Nothing.

Great, I'm so out of whack that I can't even use my powers properly.

"I sense you are very troubled. Why is that my child?" he asked with a worried look.

My child? I know old people are nice and charming but do they really say 'my child'.

I shook my head, "It's fine. No need to worry" I brushed it off.

He leaned back in his sit, "Sometimes, telling a stranger your problems is much relieving than telling someone you know" he spoke.

I looked at him for a second. Deciding he may be right, I let out a sigh. " I wouldn't even know where to start" I mumbled.

A soft smile was placed on his face, "Start where it all began" he simply replied.

I slowly nodded my head, "Well, something tragic happened to me. I force Lu-my boyfriend to save everyone and when he came back for me, it was kind of to late. After the incident, things have been getting back to normal.." I paused a bit.

"Excepting for you" he filled in and I nodded.

"I understand your situation. Don't you have any type of family" he asked.

I shook my head, "No. The guys you saw in the lobby is my family. Not blood related of course and before you tell me to talk to them, I don't want them worrying about me. Things are bad enough" I admitted.

"What about your boyfriend's parents" he asked.

I shrugged, "Well I heard of his dad a bit but never really of his mom. Haven't met any of them" I answered.

His eyebrow rose, "Good relationship or bad between him and his father" he asked.

"Shaky you could say. He never told me fully what happened. I heard piece of it from his best friend" I admitted.

He looked at me a bit serious, "So is his father a good person or bad?"

"Good. I don't agree with what he did to L-my boyfriend but it must have happened for a reason. On the bright side, I did get him to make up with his bro" I grinned.

His eyebrow rose again, "Who's his-"

"Micah. He was in the lobby dressed in white shirt and jeans" I stated.

A smile rose to his face, "Well that a good thing he made up with his brother. I have to go but about your problem, I think you need to take the time and accept what happened. Somewhere deep down, you still haven't accepted it" he spoke as he stood up.

"Thank you. You're a really nice person" I smiled.

He smiled back, "You're a really nice person too. M-Your boyfriend is very lucky to have you. Just take it slow and enjoy life Child" he spoke in a calm tone.

I nodded my head and he started to walk away. He was actually right. My eyes widened as I remember I didn't catch his name.

"Wait! I didn't catch your name" I shouted running up to him.

He stopped and turned around looking down at me with a smile. "You can call me Elohim" he replied.

"My name is Skylar but everyone calls me Sky. It was nice meeting you" I stuck my hand out to shake his. He instantly took my hand in his and shook it. "See you around my child" he smiled before walking away. I honestly felt relieved a bit.

"SKY!!" someone shouted. I turned around to see Hannah glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and walked over to her, "I wasn't leaving. I was just talking to someone" I huffed. She hummed in response, "Sure" she replied in a sarcastic tone.

"I was" I whined.

"Yea, yea. Just go try this on" she shoved a maxi dress in my hand and pushed me towards the dressing room.

"Dear God, if you're up there listening to me, please let this store shut down" I prayed out loud.

Liana laughed and Hannah rolled her eyes, "Just shut up and try it on" she shoved me into the dressing room and closed the door locking me in. 

"I hope we leave after this," I mumbled as I took off my clothes.

Crowned By The Devil - BOOK 3 ✔ (Unedited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें