Chapter 14

"Is everyone ready" I shouted in the lobby. A bunch of cheers erupted. "The 4 limos are outside for us. Make sure you have took everything. There's also a truck outside so as soon as you walk out, just give them your luggage They will carry it and load it onto the plane" I explained.

They all started to walk out on by one with their luggage. "Axel said he has to pick up Makenzie so he'll meet us at the airport" Lucifer mumbled next to me. I nodded my head, "Is this your first time seeing his girlfriend" I asked looking up at him.

He shook his head, "She came over to the house before. We just had a formal greeting then just went our way" he shrugged it off. My mouth dropped into a 'o' shape and I watched as the remaining guys exited the house. I looked into my purse making sure I had everything.

I looked around the house and saw it was just Lucifer and I left in the house. Lucifer grabbed my suitcase and him. I thanked him and he just smiled in return. We walked out the house and I set the house on lockdown.

"That all the bags" Lucifer stated to the guys as he handed them our suitcase. The two guys placed it in the truck and locked it up. The truck then drove out the driveway and a limo took the empty spot. Lucifer opened the door or me and I got in. He got in the back with me and closed the door.

Music filled the car I looked around to see some of the guys just jamming along. My phone went off and I saw it was a message from Jayson.

Jayson: Henry and I are almost at the airport.

Me: We're all heading there now. See you in 30 mins

Jayson: See ya

For the rest of the ride, I stayed quiet. I was excited about the trip but something in me just felt a little off. I don't know what it was but it was freaking me out a little.

"You okay" a voice whispered in my air. I turned to see Lucifer a bit worried. I gave him a small smile, "Yeah, I'm fine" I reassured him. He slowly nodded his head and I knew he didn't fully believed me but he dropped the topic.

We finally reached to the airport. We didn't have to go through security or anything like that since we worked for the organization and it was the guys and I plane. Stepping out the car, I watched as some guys were loading the plane up without luggage. Others were check on the plane and the pilots along with the flight attendant were boarding the plane.

"Skylar" a voice called. I turned around to see Henry and his wife along with Jason and his wife. I honestly haven't see his wife for the longest time. I even forgot he was married.

"Hey" I smiled as Henry wrapped me in a hug. I hugged him back and his wife and I hugged. I repeated these actions with Jayson and his wife as well.

"Thank you for -"

"Don't start that. I've been thanked so many times by the guys and their wife. No need to thank me. You deserve it" I smiled at Henry.

"Well to bad. Thank you" he smiled and I nodded my head.

We started boarding the plane. I looked over to Lucifer who was on the phone talking to Axel. I walked over and he gave me a small smile.

"...okay. Bye" he spoke before hanging up.

"He's three minutes away" Lucifer stated. I nodded my head and looked around to see the luggage guys waiting for the rest of things to put in the department. Everyone was now inside excepting Lucifer and I who was currently waiting for Axel and his girlfriend.

Lucifer wrapped me in a hug behind and kissed the top of my head. I placed my hand on his and we looked off towards the gate. After a few minutes, a car came speeding down. I recognized the car as Axel's. the car stopped a distance and two of the luggage guys walked over to the car.