Chapter 24

I looked at everyone waiting for someone to burst out laughing and saying this was all a prank. I looked at Stephen and studied his features. He did have mom's gorgeous brown hair and dad's light brown eyes. I turned back to look at James.

"How long did you know about this?" I asked James.

His eyes wander around the room. "Since mom told me," he mumbled.

My eyes widened in shock. Angrier was now running through me as well. "And you never bothered to tell me!!" I shouted.

"It's not his fault. Mom told him to keep the secret. She, dad and I agreed that since you have powers, it was best that I leave so incase anything happens, I could always watch over you," Stephen tried to explain.

I shook my head, "Where were you when I need you? When were you even planning to tell me about this," I scream not only at him but at James and Ethan. They stood there quiet.

"And you," I looked at Lucifer who had his full attention on me, "How long did you know about this," I asked.

He shrugged, "Since the day I met you," he revealed.

My mouth dropped. So everyone's been keeping this from me. How could I not have even known this?

My fist tightened at my side. "So this is your plan? You're hoping he could bring me back," I looked at Lucifer in the eyes while point at Stephen.

He nodded his head, "That's the plan."

I angrily walked over to him and I'm guessing he knew was I was going to do because he started to roll up his sleeve. "You really want to go there Princessa?" he asked as he walked up to me.

I didn't reply. Instead, I launched towards him and tackled him. I went to punch him but he just held my hand in midair. It was only then I realized, I also didn't have my strength. Lucifer grabbed my other hand before I could swing and lean down to my eye level.

"It's best if you just try to work with us," he growled.

My eyebrow rose, "Or what," I challenged.

A smirk rose to his face, "Or I can send you back to hell for a few seconds which will feel like hours to you. Maybe months or years," he snarled.

I stared at him to see if he was kidding. He still loves me. I doubt he'll do it again.

His eyes squinted causing him to glare at me. "I can see you keep underestimating me," he hissed before letting my hands go. Before I could say anything, I found myself screaming in pain. I was back in hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucifer's P.O.V

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Stephan yelled as I let Sky's body dropped to the floor.

I shrugged, "Get use to it. Every time she tries to go against our help, that will be my punishment. She's going to endure what hell feels like to die from my hand," I casually spoke. I turned around to look at the two witches, "You are free to leave. I will call you if I need you," I spoke in a stern voice. They both nodded and quickly exited the house.

"I don't give a fuck who you are. Don't ever do that to her again," Stephen shouted as he was now kneeling down next to Sky. Pfff, okay.

I looked at James and Ethan who hadn't said a word. They were just staring at Sky's body on the ground.

"How long does it take her to come back," Ethan asked.

I turned to look back at Sky's body. "About 7 seconds or so but I'm keeping her down there for about a minute," I notified them.