Chapter 53

Song: The Griswolds - Live This Nightmare (NGHTMRE Remix)

Slowly opening my eyes, I looked up to see I was staring at a ceiling. I sat up and looked around to see the girls sitting up on their mattresses that were scattered on the floor. I then saw their hands were chained to a pole that ran around the walls of the room. They were also no longer in their dresses but rather their bra's and underwear. I looked down at myself to I was also in my bra and underwear and was also chained up.

"Where are we?" I asked looking towards the girls.

"In holding under the house," Rocky mumbled. The door opened and we all turned to see Leo entering the room.

"You've changed a lot," he commented looking at me as his eyes trailed over my chest. I followed his eyes to see him looking at the mark that was above where my heart use to be. "Yup, now let us go before I have to kill you and everyone who stands in my way," I hissed.

He let out a chuckle, "You wish. I'm never letting you go so you might as well get use to it. You're here for my own personal torture."

"I want to talk to Dee," I glared at him.

He shook his head, "Why do you have whip lash on your back," he asked ignoring my request.

"No reason. I want to talk to Dee," I growled a bit louder. Within seconds, Dee walked inside the room and stood in front me.

I looked at Leo who was leaning against the door. "Alone please," I glared at him. He rolled his eyes before walking out the room and closing the door. Dee then stoup down to my eye level.

He took my hand and closed his eyes. His eyes then open and he slowly turned his head to glare at the girls. "You fucking whipped her?" he growled. Their eyes widened with fear. I reached up and turned Dee's chin so he walk looking back at me.

"What are you still doing here? I thought you were going to leave and why would you help Leo kidnap girls and -"

"I'm not. I'm freeing them. After he takes them, I help free them. That's how they were set free but now he found them cause well, they took his money," he hissed turning to look at them. They quickly looked away not daring to look at him. He then looked back at me, "I can't believe after everything they've been through they treated you that way," he huffed loud enough so only I could hear.

I nodded, "Same honestly but don't worry about it. So is your power able to see my past?" I asked a bit confused.

"Something like that. I'm allowed to see other people visions, specifically their painful memories. It's want I feed off," he commented. I nodded my head in understand.

"Anyways, I have to go some solo mission for Leo. After I finish that, I'm not coming back. Finally leaving once and for all. I know you're going to be taking down this whole house so his who gang is in the house. You can't teleport yet due to the drugs and somehow there's a barrier around here so it's nearly impossible to teleport but the rest of your powers are accessible. That being said, there's a helicopter on the roof, west wing. Fly the direction of the sun. Once you're over the ocean, you should hopefully be able to teleport. I'll go tell Lucifer what's happening as soon as I'm out the barrier," he explained in a hush tone.

A smile rose to my face. "You're to nice Dee and I look forward to seeing you again," I admitted as I reached out to hug him but the chains stopped me causing me to frown.

"There will be plenty of time for you to hug later," he chirped before kissing my forehead as he stood up. "Wait 5 minutes before attacking will you," he spoke in a hush tone. I nodded and he shot me a smile before walking to the door. He knocked on it and the door opened revealing Leo.