Chapter 10

I walked down the stairs and into the lobby. No one was spotted by I could hear everyone down the hall.

I walked down the hall and into the kitchen to see everyone was eating breakfast.

"Morning" I chirped to everyone. They all replied and a tiny voice kept screaming my name. I turned around to see Benny with a huge grin on his face.

"Hey kiddo" I smiled.

"Please sit next to me" he pouted and I smiled at how cute he looked. "No problem" I grinned. He smiled back and shoved a fork full of fries in his mouth.

"Go sit. I'll take out you food" a voice came behind me. I turned to see Lucifer with a smile.

"Thanks" I smiled back. I made my way over to Benny who was sitting next to Clyde. Benny kept shoving food in his mouth and I couldn't help but laugh. "Benny slow down" I laughed.

"Trust me. We all tried to tell him" James laughed from across the room.

I looked around the room and smiled at how all the guys were also eating like Benny. It was pretty funny actually.

A plate slid in front me and I turned to see Lucifer placing down a glass of orange juice for me as well. "Thank you" I smiled and I grabbed the fork from the plate.

"Anything for my Princessa" he smiled. He set down his plate next to me along with his juice. I was sitting between Benny and Lucifer.

"She's a Princessa" Benny asked as I shoved a fork full of fries in my mouth.

"In my world, yes" he smiled at Benny before shoving food into his mouth as well. Benny made an 'awe' face and continued to eat.

I shoved a bacon in my mouth. "So did you guys find any trace of the guy we have to find" I asked. The room became more quiet.

"Uhh, we already finished the mission" Ethan mumbled.

"What?!" I shouted.

James let out a sigh, "It was pretty easy. We took him out yesterday."

"You guys are some -" I paused as I remember Benny was besides me, "Baboons" I glared at them. "Why didn't you guys tell me" I asked.

Gabe shrugged, "It was easy and you need a temporary break plus we finished it in like 20 minutes" he stated.

I sighed, "I guess that's fair. Just tell me next time but no offence but how come they are still here" I asked referring to Clyde and Benny. I turned to Benny, "Don't get me wrong, I love you but this house is just to crazy for you" I smiled and ruffled his hair.

He giggled and nodded in understanding. "Their house is under repairmen at the moment so I suggested they could stay here for time being" James spoke.

"Sounds good" I smiled.

"Can we go to the movies? I want to see Sing" Benny asked to Clyde. Clyde made a face, "Sing? Really bud" he asked.

"We can go with him. I've been wanting to see it for a while" Justin shrugged and gestured to the 'we' as in Randy, Cody, Alex and Carter.

"Good. I want to see Bye Bye man" Clyde grinned.

"We should just all go to the movies tonight" I suggested.

The guys nodded their heads. "We leave at 6. We'll eat at TGI Friday then head to the movies" Gabes added and that was the plan for the day.

The kitchen started to clear up and it was just Lucifer and I. "You are coming right" I asked with an eyebrow up.