Chapter 45

"Let me go," I mumbled as I tried to push him off me. 

"No," he spoke in a firm tone. Before I could protest, he crashed his lips against mine and kissed me passionately with a hint of hunger. I kissed him back for a few seconds before he pulled away.

"Show off," I could heard one of the girls mumbling to herself as my hearing heightened.

I looked at Lucifer tempted to just get out of his grasp and kick those girls asses.

He shook his head as if he was reading my mind. "Don't. You need to calm down. Your eyes are black," he softly spoke. Thankfully no one could see me since Lucifer was blocking me.

I let out a sigh and felt myself calming down. "Here's what we're going to do. You're gonna go upstairs and change into a dress and we're going to go to your club. Take Stella with you," he spoke in a stern tone.

I shook my head, "I don't feel like going to the club. I'm not in the -"

"Skylar, I'm not going to ask you again. You either go change or I will change you myself and trust me, I wouldn't make it easy," he spoke in a deep tone with a devilish smirk.

I bit my lip at his statement. Part of me wanted to find out what he had in mind and the other part was a bit scared. His smirk widened as if he knew he got into my head.

"Let's just say you'll scream more than you even did and feel what true pain is," he smirked.

I let out another sigh, "Fine," I mumbled in defeat. He moved his hand from the wall so I was now free. I walked out of his holding and made my way to the stairs with all eyes on me. I nodded to Stella to which she followed .

We walked into my room and I closed my door behind me. "What happened down there?" she asked a bit concerned.

I shrugged, "Not sure. He wants us to get dressed so we can go to my club so I'm going to teleport us to my house. You can pick whatever you want to wear," I spoke grabbing her hand.

"I'm sorry. Did you say tel-" before she could finish, I teleported us into my room in my closet.

She held onto me trying to catch her breath. "Sorry about that. I forgot that happens when it's your first time," I apologized.

She waved me off as it been okay. We spent the next 10 minutes getting dressed. Stella wore a red skin tight dress which caused her eyes to pop out. I wore a skin tight nude dress which revealed my tattoos. I let my hair fall down and got into some nude heals to match.

Skylar's outfit

Stella's outfit:

Stella's outfit: