Chapter 46

Gabe and I headed back to the club to see Axel and Stella was both leaving together.

"There she is," Axel called out as he noticed me. Him and Stella both smiled as they made their way over to me. Gabe and him briefly greeted each other along with Stella before they turned to me.

"We were going to head back to her place and thought you should know," Axel spoke. I nodded my head, "No problem. Have fun," I gave both of them a playful smirk to which Axel rolled his eyes and Stella blushed. We said our goodbyes before they made their way to the car before taking off.

I turned to Gabe who was looking at his phone. "I need to go pick up Ethan from the hospital and before you ask, yes he's okay. He just had some stomach problems so James dropped him off before taking the car to the repair shop," Gabe informed me.

I nodded, "Well give him a hug for me," I stated whilst giving him a hug. He returned the hug before breaking loose. "I'll walk you back inside," he offered.

We walked inside the club and back to the bar to which the girls and Lucifer were still there. They all silently judge me as I took a seat.

"I'll text you and if you need me, just call," he kissed the side of my forehead. "Take care of her," he informed Ray and Max to which they replied 'Of course'.

Gabe left and I was back to my miserable self.

Pathetic.

I could read one of the girls mind to which my anger flare up inside me.

Ray side another drink in front me to which I just chugged down. I spent the next 15 minutes chugging different drinks down. From rum to hard whiskey. I felt a bit buzzed and my senses heightened.

Such a slut.

I read one of the girl's mind again.

I ignored it and went to drink my drink only to have it taken out my hand. I went to yell at the person but quiet down as I saw who it was, Jayson.

"Slow down babe," he smirked.

"You're alive," I giggled as I leaped into his arms. He let out a chuckle before hugging me. "Yes, I am. I know it's been a while. Gabe told me what happened so I decided to come right over," he chirped.

"Well aren't you just cute," I grabbed his chin and planted a kiss on his cheek. He let out another chuckled and turned to Ray and Max. "How much has she had?" he asked.

"More than 4 bottles," Max answered.

Jay then looked at me with a smile but it dropped as he looked behind him. I turned to see he was glaring at Lucifer who was just staring back along with the girls.

"Mind your fucking business, would you?" I hissed before turning to look back at Jay.

"Let's go dance," a playful smirk rose to his face as he grabbed my hand. I nodded and got off the stool making my way to the dance floor with Jay.

We started dancing to the music and I zoned out with the music. Jay held my waist and I swayed to the music with my body close to his. We spent the next 20 minutes dancing like this whilst occasional taking shots. We were now a bit drunk you could say.

"I'm so sorry," I slurred out as we took another shot. Jay shrugged as he took his shot, "It's find. I did manage to hack all her shit and destroy all her precious social media which dropped her business," he casually replied.

My mouth dropped in shock, "You did that to her?" He nodded, "The bitch shouldn't have cheated on me."

I nodded, "No one fucks with you excepting me," I shouted before laughing.