Chapter 54

Song: Life Of Dillon - Overload (The Chainsmokers Remix)

I used my senses to find out the whole first floor was now clear but there was movement upstairs. I quickly walked down the hallway before going up the stairs. I turned the corner only to be pulled into a room. "You're just full of surprises, aren't you?" Leo spoke as he was sitting by an office desk. I looked around the room to see about 20 more guys standing around.

I heard screams behind me and turned to see Leo's guys holding the girls at gun points.

"Mind telling me how you managed to escape and kill everyone?" his eyebrow rose.

I sent a glare, "Everyone isn't dead yet," I hissed only for him to chuckle.

I focused my powers and formed a force field around the girls. I closed my eyes and focused.

"Are you praying to God?" Leo laughed.

I opened my eyes and stared at him with a smirk and my eyes blackened causing his laugh to drop as his face turned pale. "Quite the opposite," I stated before turning around and ripping the guy's heart out. A bunch of gunshots went off and I held my hand up causing the bullets to drop to the floor.

A hand grabbed my wrist from behind and I turned around before breaking the guys arm then neck. I soon quickly froze the room over and used my powers to ripped everyone's heart out. I felt something stab me in the back and I let out a hiss of anger rather than pain. I reached for the knife and pulled it out before turning around and slicing his throat. Another hand grabbed me and I took the knife and jabbed it into the guy's head.

My body was then tackled to the floor and I quickly kicked the guy before wrapping my legs around his neck putting him in a choke hold. From the corner of my eye, I could see another guy charging at me with a knife. I broke the guy's neck with my leg and quickly got up before dodging the knife and bending the guy's hand only for him to stab himself. Some guys then popped a grenade before throwing it to the girls. I quickly used my powers to make it fly towards me. I held it in my hand and froze the grenade over before it could explode.

Tackled from behind again, I kicked behind me before giving the guy a hard headbutt before eblowing him. I quickly twisted his head and after some time, I watched as the room was now clear. The only person left was Leo who was standing by his desk in shock.

"So," as I walked over to the front of his desk. He took a seat in his chair to which I took a seat in the chair in front him. He placed his hands under the desk where I couldn't see.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," I chirped staring where his hands should be.

"Not going to do anything," he slowly raised his hand in surrender before placing it on the desk. "Accepting defeat?" I questioned.

He let out a sigh, "Unfortunately," he replied.

I leaned back in my chair, "Bummer. Thought you would be a bit more challenging," I spoke a bit disappointed.

He shook his head, "It's obvious to see when I am beaten," he mumbled looking around the room. I did as well and saw blood just covering the floor with bodies upon bodies. I saw the girls standing next to the door still in shock.

I heard a clip and turned to see Leo pointing a gun at me. He then lowered his hand and placed the gun on the table before sliding it towards me.

"Take your shot," he gestured to the gun. I stared at it then back at him. "No," I replied.

"No?" he questioned.

"Tell me why I should kill you?" I asked.

"Because I deserve it," he bluntly replied.