Chapter 26

I opened my eyes to see nothing but pitch darkness. I turned my head and looked down to see nothing. I tired to move my hand but it didn't budge. I was chained or tapped to something. I focused on some different location to flash to but couldn't. My head started to hurt since whatever I was injected with was still in me.

I let out a painful groan as my headache seemed to get worst. I heard some footsteps and soon I was blinded with light. I hissed at how bright the room was. I squinted my eyes until they adjusted to the light. I looked up to see a guy sitting in a chair in front me. He was pretty handsome to be honest. I looked around to see three guys armed around the room.

Im guessing the guy in front of me was their leader or something. I turned back to look at the guy. He had a tan complexion and his hair was ruffled with the color black. His eyes were grey with coldness all around it. Ruthless if I may add. My eyes trailed down to his jawline which then switched up into a smirk. (Pic of guy below)

Oh my dog! I've been gawking at this guy like a schoolgirl

Oh my dog! I've been gawking at this guy like a schoolgirl. I rolled my eyes and looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes only to see my reflection.

The guy in front of me spoke in a deep voice and I couldn't understand anything he said since it was in a different language. I looked down back at him. He seemed to catch my confusion since he stood up from the chair and leaned behind me. One of his guys passed him something which I then saw was my duffle bag.

The guy sat the bag on the floor in front me before sitting back down in his chair. He opened the bag and reached in to pull out a stack load of cash which I took from my closet. He placed it on the floor then reached into the bag again to pull out my combat knife and pistol. He placed it on the floor then emptied the bag revealing only clothes.

He looked at me with a straight face and I sat back in my chair. "I don't know what you want from me. I'm just a tourist," I lied and shrugged.

He then leaned back in his chair with a straight face.

"Do you even understand what I'm saying?" I asked.

He didn't say a word or move.

I let out a sigh. Great Sky. Just great.

"Can you please release me?" I asked leaning forward in my chair.

He stayed in the same position.

"Okay, now you're pissing me the fuck off. You either don't understand me or you're just mute or deaf. Maybe both," I scoffed.

He looked to one of the armed guys and nodded. The guy walked over and started to pick my stuff up off the floor. I then realized my legs weren't chained. Within a swift move, I wrapped my legs around the guy's neck and put him in a choke hold. I head some clicks and knew the two other guys were aiming their guns at me. But the guy in front me, he didn't flinch not even a little. He kept the same straight face.