Chapter 19

I heard footsteps behind us and I looked around in front me to see the resort was pretty empty excepting a few people who were night owls. I grabbed Makenzie's hand and dragged her around the corner to the back of the hotel. I turned around and so did Makenzie.

"We're trap. We're going to die!" she sobbed out, and I rolled my eyes. I looked to my left and saw a tall bush tree. I pointed to the tree, "Look, go hide behind it and wait until I call you out" I ordered.

She looked at the bush tree then at me, "But-"

"Or I can just stand here and let them come for us" I suggesting. Without a word, Makenzie ran over to the bush tree and hid behind it. I turned my head to see 5 of the guys walking around the corner.

"Where's the other-"

Before the guy could finish, I flashed towards two of them and flashed out into the middle of nowhere. I ripped one of their heads off causing blood to splash everywhere. The other one punched me in the back causing me to spin around and instantly landing a hard punch against his head. His unconscious body fell to the floor.

To make sure he would be dead for sure, I ripped his head off. Flashing back to the hotel, I saw 2 of the guys looking around for me. "Where d-"

They were cut off when I flashed them to the desert. Breaking one of their necks and killing the other by ripping his head off also. I dropped his body to the floor and flashed back to the hotel.

"Make a move and I'll shot," a voice growled behind me. I turned to see a guy holding Makenzie in one hand while pointing a gun at the side of her head. Makenzie let out a sob and he tightened his hold on her whilst shoving the gun further towards her head, "Shut up," he hissed looking at her then at me.

"What are you," he asked looking at me with a slight glimpse of fear in his eyes. I shrugged, "Just some girl kicking ass," I casually replied.

He took the safety on the gun causing Makenzie to let out another sob. Poor guy still thinks I can't do anything. "Here's how this is going to go. You-"

I ignored what he was saying and formed a force field around Makenzie's head. I honestly don't know why I'm even bother saving her.

"Are you even listening" he hissed. I rolled my eyes and flashed behind him. He pulled the trigger and a gun shot sound came out. Him not seeing me behind him, I grabbed his hand with the gun and twisted it causing him to groan in pain.

"Stay here" I ordered Makenzie. She let out a sob and nodded her head. I flashed out into the desert where the other guys were dead. I released the guy from my hand and watched him stumbled forward to the sand. He quickly got up and aimed his gun at me.

"Really," I asked as I saw the fear that now fully overcame him. His eyes ripped away from mine and to the side. I followed his gaze and saw he was looking at the other guys I killed. I started to walk towards him and he started to fire the gun at me, causing me to stop.

I looked down to see the bullets just slowly coming out of me. A smirk grew on my face, "This is really going to come in handy," I mumbled whilst looking up at the guy. His eyes widened and he dropped the gun, then dropped to his knees.

"I'm sorry. Please don't kill me," he begged. I walked over to him and looked down watching his pleading eyes begging for mercy.

I let out a laugh, "You know, it's funny how people beg for mercy right after they're on the verge of dieing," I stated.

Tears were now streaming down his face, "Please, I beg of you for mercy," he sobbed.

I laughed again, "Mercy? You beg of me for mercy?" I scoffed, "You don't even have a heart. You were going to kill someone just a few seconds ago," I recalled.