Chapter 12

"Hey, I just want to say thank you for keeping Benny and I safe and also providing for us. It means a lot" Clyde spoke from the backseat. 

I shook my head, "No need to thank me. This is what the guys and I do" I admitted.

Lucifer cleared his throat, "By we, she means her and the guys, not me" he laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Just drive and hush".

The rest of the night went on with smiles and laugher. We ate dinner then headed to the movies as planned. The guys split up into different theaters. It was 7 of us who went to see Bye Bye Man. Clyde and the guys decided to see in the middle of the theater. Lucifer and I took the middle section but the back rows.

The theater had about 5 other random people who were either in the front rows or the side. I wasn't really surprised since it was Thursday so it was still a work day for everyone else. I placed the bucket of popcorn on the tray in front us. Yes, there were trays connected to the back of the seat. Fancy theater if I may add.

"I don't remember the last time I've been to a theater" Lucifer mumbled as the lights turn off. The movie was about to begin.

"Same" I mumbled back. The theater was pitch black but a light came next to me. I looked down to see Lucifer holding a fireball in his hand. My eyes widened and I punched him in the arm causing him to laugh.

"Someone's going to see you" I shouted in a whisper tone.

"Relax love. No one is back her excepting us" he chuckled and the fireball disappeared. He moved the armrest that was between us and wrapped his arm around the back of me. I laid back in my seat against his shoulder.

We was now in the middle of the movie and to be honest, I kept covering my face in some parts. I hate jumpscares. Like I don't think you understand. It's a strong hatred yet I still look forward to it. A hand grabbed my tights and I squealed not because it was scary but because it was my soft spot.

I swat Lucifer's hand but he didn't move it. I looked at him to see him full on smirking. "Move your-" I squealed again when his hand tightened.

"Lucifer" I whined trying to pry his hand off me.

"The more you talk the more I will...well you get the idea" he grinned.

I rolled my eyes, "The hell?! This isn't Fifty Shades of Grey" I glared at him. His smirk widened as if he came up with some idea. What have I done?

He glided his hand up my tights and I closed my leg stopping his hand. He was going to torture me. "If you value your back massage then I suggest you remove your hand" I smirked causing his to drop.

"Fine" he sigh and moved his hand. He leaned down and kissed my lips, "I'm looking forward to it" he smiled before pulling away. The movie end 10 minutes later.

I punched Lucifer in the arm.

"What was that for" he asked as the lights turned on.

I glared at him, "You made me miss 8 minutes of the movie cause -"

"You know very well you wanted my hand to be there" he grinned as he stood up. I stood up and grabbed the trash, "Wrong" I stated causing him to chuckled.

We cleaned up our area and out. We walked into the main area and I watched as some of the guys started to come in as well. I looked around to see Benny playing at a teddy bear claw machine. I watched as the claw grabbed onto the blue stuffed dragon and lifted it up. Knowing how these machines never actually hold on to anything, I focused my power so the dragon didn't fall until it was at the drop bin. Benny started jumping up and down as he took the dragon out and hugged it.

"I'm so lucky to have you" Lucifer mumbled in my ears as he hugged me from behind. I turned around and planted a kiss on his lips. "Likewise" I mumbled against his lips.

He pulled me closer and I felt his bulge in his pants. "You're so tempting right now" he spoke in a deep voice.

"We're in public. You can't-"

"Relax. No one's watching besides, they would have a great show" he smiled and kissed me again. I kiss him back before we pull away and punching him in the chest. He laughed then took my hand in his as we walked back to the car. The guys switched around cars since Randy was heading home to his house along with a few of them.

Benny was now in our car and not to mention, passed out on Clyde's lap. We made it back to the house and everyone was tired so we all went our separate ways. Lucifer came with me up to my room of course. I walked into my room with him behind me. He closed the door and I walked into my closet to get changed.

"So did you tell any of the guys about the trip yet" Lucifer asked from the bedroom. I grabbed a extra large shirt and walked out the closet. Lucifer was already in his sweats laying on my bed with his phone.

"No. Not yet. I decided to tell them tomorrow" I stated as I begin to strip. I took off my jeans and shirt and changed into the extra large shirt which reached up to my thighs. 

"Lace panties, huh" Lucifer asked. I looked up to see him smirking. I roll my eyes and dropped my clothes in the laundry basket. I walked over to the bed and he turned over on his stomach.

"You owe me a massage" he smiled as he turned his face to look at me. "Fair enough" I huff. I climbed on top him and sat the lower part of his back with my legs on his side. I slowly massaged him and noticed the marks on his shoulder blades. I bite my lips trying to restrain myself from tracing it but I failed.

My finger traced the curve line that ran down his shoulder blades. "They were my old wings. When Father kicked me out-" he paused for a second, "he ripped them off as I fell".

My heart dropped a little. This must have been really painful for him. I bend down and kiss his scar. I sat back up and within a swift move I was the one laying down and Lucifer was on top of me. "So many things about you I just love" he mumbled as he kissed my lips.

(MATURE CONTENT WARNING)

One of his hand landed on my tight while the other held my hand over my head. His hand slide up my tight gripped with causing me to suck in a breath. Lucifer smirked against my lips and kissed me harder. "I'll buy you new underwear" he mumbled before tearing my underwear off.

Before I could say something he glided his hand on top me and rubs slowly. He releases my hand then lowers his lips onto me. I grabbed the sheets in my hand as my head starts to spin. He's driving me crazy. He then inserts a finger and pumps not long before inserting another finger.

I'm building up and I let out a moan as he sucks on me more. I'm getting ready to explode but he stops and smirked. He licks me one last time then pulls me down the bed towards me. He kissed me and I taste myself. I drop to my knees and do my part. He let out a moan and I continue.

After a minute, he lifts me up and lays me on the bed. He inserts his friend into me and let out a moan as he starts to pump. He leans down and kisses me each time he pounds harder. I moan against his lips and felt myself wanting more of him. He seems to know what I feel because a smirk rose to his face.

If it was possible, he started to pound harder with a mid speed. I scrap his back knowing my nails are clawing through. He let out a moan into my hair and we both exploded at the same time. He pulled out and walked away then bought back a washcloth. He wiped me up and we both took a quick shower.

(END OF CONTENT)

I slipped into a new pair of underwear and threw out the newly ripped one. I threw on a shirt and got into bed with Lucifer doing the same. He wrapped me in a hug as the lights turned off.

"I like my back massages" he joked before kissing my forehead. "You would" I chuckled before drifting off to sleep.