Chapter 34

Remember Axel's girlfriend who was a bitch and I ALMOST killed her in the hotel in Hawaii? Yeah, her. Last time I remember, they made up or something. Honestly, I'm not even sure what happened. Makenzie looked the same as I remember. Had that bitchy look too.

"I thought Axel got rid of you?" Lucifer scoffed.

"I DID!!!" Axel shouted as he walked into the kitchen. Makenzie just crossed her arms across her chest and scoffed not long before rolling her eyes. A bit dramatic if you ask me. "She keeps coming back," Axel groaned in annoyance and he started walking to the fridge.

"Dude, just kill her," Lucifer glared at her before looking at Axel.

My eyes widened, "You can't just go around killing innocent people!!" I shrieked causing Lucifer to look at me. He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off. "That was a phase so don't you dare," I warned him.

A smirk rose to his face, "You enjoyed it," he growled in a playful tone.

I stared at him for a second before shaking my head. "A little but they deserved it," I stated.

A laugh came a few feet away from me and I turned to see Axel shaking his head, "Sunshine, the guy had his heart ripped out...in the desert. Does anyone deserve that?" he asked.

"Oh my gosh. We're moving on," I groaned in annoyance.

"Bro, she's becoming one of us," Axel joked as he drank his drink. "Either way, you guys can't kill me because I can have you arrested of course plus I have dirt on who you guys are and what your corporation does," she threatened.

I stared at her in confusion. "Wait, I thought you knew who this is and what they are," I stated in confusion pointing to Lucifer and then Axel.

Makenzie rolled her eyes, "I know he's the Devil and he's a demon. That doesn't scare me," she shrugged.

I looked at Axel who had an annoyed look on his face. "I would kill her but I'm to lazy," he admitted. I turn to Lucifer who was shaking his head, "I just want nothing to do with her," he stated.

"It's simple. I know you guys are rich so just pay me how much I want and I'll go away," she demanded.

No one answered. I just looked at Lucifer who just shook his head and rolled his eyes. "So how you feeling?" Axel asked breaking the silences.

"Honestly, I don't really feel. I felt pain when the explosion happened but when I woke up, if mostly went away. It's still there just less. Ohh, that reminds me, I figured out my gift," I chirped.

"Ice...We kind of knew just wasn't sure but tell us what happened," Lucifer gave me a small smile. "Ahh, well when I was in the corner with Gabe, somehow I managed to free-"

"This could be so much easier," Makenzie interrupted me still standing across the room.

"Why don't you just kick her-"

"We've tried. Anyways continue," Axel spoke as he placed his empty cup in the sink.

"Well, the whole room started to freeze over. I don't know how. I just remember crying cause I thought Gabe was going to be gone for good," I mumbled.

Lucifer wrapped me in a hug which I returned. "It sucks being immortal while my own family can't be. They could just disappear just like that," I whispered.

"Awe Sunshine," Axel held my hand from behind Lucifer.

I hear a scoff behind me, Pathetic. Who cares if her brother dies? I'm surprise on of them hasn't kick the bucket yet.