Chapter 30

Lucifer P.O.V

"So she's here?" Micah asked.

I shrugged a bit not knowing if it was really her or not. About 15 minutes ago, I was driving and I felt as if I could feel Skylar near by. Her scent was weak and it pissed me off how I couldn't get inside her head.

"Her scent keeps fading. I'm trying to track her but its so hard," I groaned in frustration.

Micah let out a sigh as he pulled out his phone and scrolled through it while I kept driving. "James want's to know if you found her yet," Micah mumbled.

"He asked that 5 minutes ago," I groaned again.

"I know. Look, I'll check back with you later. I'm going to go back to Hawaii and talk to James and them," he huffed. I just nodded and within a second, he was gone.

I was able to sneak into Sky's head yesterday when she was sleeping. I felt bad about threatening her but it was the only thing I knew that would stop her from running. I saw the fear in her eyes when she saw me. Something in her was changing. It didn't look like she was evil at the time. She looked...normal.

I honestly hope I do find her. I search all of Honduras for her but she was gone. When I find her, I promise to her and myself, I would just be there for her. Trying to force her to turn good was the worst thing I could have done. I remember when Axel tried to make me release my anger but it just made it worst. I should've known, for I was the one to make her into what she is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar P.O.V

"How can you drink so much and not be wasted?" Don asked in shock as I drank out my 12th drink. I shrugged, "High alcohol tolerance" I replied.

Jasper, Don, Jarrod, Weston and I was just hanging around in the vip section, drinking and laughing the whole way through.

Roy and Max finished their shift an hour ago and they looked pretty tired so I just sent them home instead of keeping them updated about myself. They said they wouldn't go but I kept begging them. It took them 10 minutes to give up. Before they left, I told them not to tell James and them my whereabouts which they agreed to. It was now almost 3am and people were starting to leave.

"What happened to your arm?" Weston asked causing me to look at my own arm. I then notice the bullet wound was still there. It never healed. Why didn't it heal?

"Sorry but that's kind of personal," I spoke in a soft tone. He nodded in understanding.

"Alright, well I'm heading home. I got work in the morning," Dom spoke in a mumbling voice as if he was going to pass out.

"Dude, we all got work in the morning," Jarrod rolled his eyes as he stood up.

"Whatever," he mumbled and turned to me. "It was nice meeting you Sky," he smiled.

I gave him a smile back. "It was nice meeting you too Don."

Jarrod and Weston also said their goodbyes and left with Don which leave just Jasper and I.

"So how come you're not healing?" Jasper immediately asked. "Don't know but don't worry about it. What are you going to do?" I asked changing the topic.

He leaned back on the sofa. "Probably go home as well. I'm pretty tired myself," he admitted.

I let out a yawn, "Same," I replied.

He smiled and leaned forward before kissing the top of my head. "If you ever need me, just call my name," he spoke in a soft tone.

I nodded my head with a smile on my lips. "Feel free to do the same. Good night Jase."