Chapter 2: Dreams Do Come True...

Editied

-------------------------------------------------------------

Edwin P.O.V.

We walk into the Quad, also known as our school yard, and immediately split up to our respective friend groups.

"Cece, get your butt over here!" One of Cece's best friends, calls her over.

"Ok, chill I'm coming!" Cece hollers back, jogging slightly to where her friends stood near the middle of the Quad.

I looked to the right to see my brother falling in step with a group of sports guys, "Edmund yo bro, how was summer?" A friend of his asked.

I turned forward and walked up to where my group of friends sat. "Hey Eddy!" Yebbi, one of my closest friends exclaimed,"How was your summer?"

I grinned, replying "You know the same, I went to Paris to visit my dad at work. It was fun!"

Yebbi pouted, "Awe, that's a lot more fun then I had!" Just as she was about to reply Cece comes running full speed at me.

After practical bulldozing me she looks at me wide eyed and whispers,"There's a rumour going around that a celebrity is coming to our school, and they'll be attending it!" Her eyes were full of excitement, and her bun had flopped to the side slightly, I grinned slightly to myself, knowing how OCD Cece is about things like that. I didn't really care for what she told me, Cece is like the queen of gossip she some how manages to know whats going on.

I'm snapped back to attention when Cece utters the most amazing thing ever to come out of her mouth, "And Eddy it's not just any celeb it's Ariana Grande. "

My jaw dropped, so far to the ground that I was kind of worried that I'd never get it back. "Ariana Grande... as in my love and life Ariana Grande?!" I whispered unable to comprehend such madness.

Dreams do come true!

Cece grinned "Yes! Can you believe that ?!" She squealed.

Yebbi looked excited "OMG! it's only the first day of school and I know this is the most excited I'll ever be! Gosh I can't believe it....Ariana Grande!" With that Yebbi and Cece start chattering excitedly like girls do.

I frowned, I was happy Ariana was coming to our school don't get me wrong but why here of all places? Berkeley, Cali. is one of the lesser known towns in the California, it's the smallest small town ever.

Gosh I can't believe my luck, something's going to happen I can feel it in my gut, I'm just not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing.

---------------------------------------------

Ariana Grande P.O.V.

"Hello? Babe you there?" I said looking around Jay and I's apartment. "Babeeee ? Where are you? I have some news to tell you." I didn't hear a reply so I walked up the stairs to look for him.

I was just about to enter our room when I heard rushed and frantic whispering, frowning I leaned my head against the door only to hear something heart breaking.

"Hannah, babe I do love you!" The unmistakable voice of my boyfriend of 3 years say.

"Really! You love me? If so then why are you still keeping our relationship secret? Why are you still dating her?" This 'Hannah' girl said, her voice was filled with disgust.

"Babe, don't worry I'm getting rid of her soon, you know I'm only with her for my band. I love you!" Jay said, each word slowly breaking my heart.

Hearing enough I stood up and slammed open the door, putting my poker face on. "In it for your band, huh?" I said, my voice sounding colder then the Antarctica air.

Jay opened and closed his mouth like a fish, unable to respond his, -what I once though beautiful- brown eyes wide in shock.

Even though Jay was in shock 'Hannah' wasn't. "Yeah he was, surprised?" She sneered at me. "Not me, I knew Jay never loved you he was just using you." She smirked, looking at me smugly.

I laughed, hard.

"Well, you know what have him," I replied, my voice not wavering even though inside I felt like sobbing my eyes out. "Cause I wouldn't want a boyfriend who's so willing to turn against me anyway, but remember if he did this so easily to me what makes him think he won't do it to you?" As I said that her smug looked morphed into worry. "Me and Jay were together for 3 years and knew each other even longer, so don't get feel to high and mighty." I growled, spinning on my heel and walking out the door.

I called my brother and manager, Frankie, and asked him to book me a hotel that was far from here and I knew the perfect place.

Berkeley, Cali. here I come.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Okk, I have decided that my uploading schedule for this story is every weekend. Just beware uploads might be superrrr late sometimes just bare with me yea? Also, shmur I added one of my home girls Yebbi u know who u are #fabsistasforlifee #livinthatfablife! lool I hope you guys enjoys this also I will warn you that my spelling not the best and this is not edited so yeaaaa anyway have a great week hope you enjoyed this chapter oooo what's gunna happen next?!!