Valentine's Special { 1 }

Edited
---------------------------------------------------------
(A/N: The Valentines Specials have no relation to the story. Thx )

We walked hand in hand, people could clearly see the love we have for each other by the look in our eyes. Though only we knew what terrible things that lie ahead.

"Ari, I love you." I say as I kneel on the floor. "So, can I take your hand in marriage?" I ask with hope and uncertainty shining in my eyes.

"Oh baby... I-" She started to reply but I cut her off.

"All I'm tryin to say is your my everything baby. These words are really complicated and I'm not sure how to say them." I said looking down and frowning.

"Oh baby, yes I would love to spend the rest of my life with you!" Ari squealed.

I smiled pulling her close and whispering, "I love you..."

"I lov-" she got cut off by a scream.

My scream. The headlights of a car was the last thing I saw.

Edwin's POV

I gasped, shooting up from my bed.

" Oh, gosh." I gasped out. "But I was driving that car...who was Ariana with? " I whispered to myself, soaked in sweat.

Ding. Looking to the left where my phone lay, I opened the text I got. When I read it I was crushed.

Cece:
Ariana is back with Jay.

I guess I know who it was now...
---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I: I am on a roll dang. don't worry guys you will like what happens next I might even give into a cliche for you........maybeeeeeeeee ;).

Also Happy Valentines Day!!! or as I like to call it #ForeverAloneDay! jk jk love it up guys buy your loved ones some Cinnabons ps when I was writing this Ariana's 'Baby I' was my inspiration... also

IF YOU ARE RE-READING THIS STORY, THIS PART IS NO LONGER RELEVANT! I REPEAT NO LONGER RELEVANT!! THANK YOU!

Vote! Comment! Fan!