Chapter 20: Umm What ?

Ariana's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, I felt groggy like I was asleep for at least 5 hours. Once I felt fully awake I took in my surroundings.

"Where the heck am I ?" I mumbled to my self, the only thing I could remember was Edwin and me at the park, me about to tell him of my past and then Jay coming and ruining it all.

Looking around, I noticed I was in what seemed to be an abandoned cabin. It was practically deserted, not a person in sight, but still it seemed as though someone had been here.

Obviously.

As I was looking around I heard a door opening, I gulped, I wasn't ready to face him.

"I see your awake darling." Jay said as he entered the cabin. He had a brown paper bag in his hand, it looked pretty big. "I brought you some lunch." He held up the paper bag as he said that.

I was nervous, I couldn't help but wonder what he was up to. He acted as if he didn't just kidnap me and possibly murdered someone. Not just anyone, but Edwin.

"What is it ?" I spoke softly, I didn't want to anger him, now that I knew what he was capable of.

He smiled, "I brought your favourite, BLT sandwich with some raspberry water." While he explained what was in the bag, he handed to me.

I gave him a 'really' look, my hands were tied behind my back and he gave me a bag, something that requires me to hold it, in my hands.

He gave me a sheepish look, "Oh right, I forgot about that." He said looking at me, but I had a feeling that he had some kind of ulterior motive as to why he did this.

"I know I can feed you, it won't be a problem because we love each other." He said this excitedly, but he had a sinister look in his eyes.

I didn't say anything, I just looked at him.

" I'm going to take your silence as yes." As he spoke he pulled out a chair that was behind me, and sat on it. Once he was seated he took out the contents of the bag.

Unwrapping the sandwich, he brought it towards my mouth, "Here comes the train!" I stared at him again, did I look like a 2 year old.

"Come on open up!" His eyes turned sinister, "Or else." I opened my mouth and took a bite, for some reason I knew that something bad will come out of this.

-------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyyy! First of all I'd like to sayyyyy thank you for 100 followerssssa!!!!! It means a lot! Eeeeeeee!!!

I will try to update every 5-4 days. I can't guarantee that I will but I will TRYYYYY.

This is a pretty bland and short chapter but its just a filler sooo yea but I will make it up to you next chapter. Ill try and make or extra special for my 100 followerssss yeaaa thx love u guysss.

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Enjoy!