Chapter 18 : Psycho Love

Ariana's POV

"Now, now, don't stop on my arrival I'd like to know who the real Ariana Grande is." Holding a camera, directed towards me and Edwin, was the one and only Jay. "And I think the rest of the world would like to know."

I gulped, fear and worry gripping my heart. "What are you doing here ?" I asked him, squinting my eyes in suspicion. Grinning like an insane man, Jay replied.

"I'm here to find out the real Ariana, and so does the rest of the world." His face suddenly twisted into one of a man who no longer had his sanity. "You are MINE, Ariana! Do you not understand that. You were mine first, how could you just leave me?" He spoke, his voice deep and menacing. I frowned very much confused, Jay was the one who left me!

"But Jay, you said you were only with me for the money?" I was lost, my voice portrayed my emotions.

Jay laughed, "I was I just want to keep you around, you are a sweet girl, I love you a lot." He said this with a sweet voice. " I only fooled around with the other girl because I was bored with you." He explained all of this with a smile, as if it made sense.

Edwin was beyond bewildered he looked very confused. "If you loved her then why did you do what you did?" He laughed,

"You obviously don't love her if you did that kind of thing. Your just crazy and delusional, you need help." Edwin said, he was very much appalled by Jay you could tell.

"I am crazy Edwin, Crazy in love." Jay said lovingly.

"You're crazy alright, but not crazy in love." Edwin mumbled under his breath and Jay heard him.

"What ? I love Ariana!" He was absolutely livid, his face was a shade of bright red and there was an evil glint in his eyes. "I love her but she doesn't love because of you."

Edwin smirked, "No she doesn't love you because you went behind her back and betrayed her. Why should she ?"

I looked back and forth between Edwin and Jay, I had a feeling angering Jay wouldn't work in our favour.

"Shut up !" Jay screamed anger dripping from his voice, he dropped the camera and pulled out a gun.

I gasped and I could faintly hear Edwin gulp nervously behind me.

"I love her and the only reason she doesn't love me is because of. . . .you !" Jay screamed, pointed the gun at Edwin.

This was bad because it had just started to get dark, so not many people would be out, not there were that many people out in this old sweeter park.

I slowly stood up and walked cautiously towards him. "Look Jay, I will do anything for you if you just put down the gun. Ok ?" I asked him quietly.

He smiled slightly at me, but it wasn't sweet it was slightly scary. "Really ?" He questioned, his voice sounding of one of a shy little boy, but I knew better.

Nodding I continued towards him, slowly reaching for his hand, I grasped it tightly. Smiling he pulled me into his side, " I love you , Ari."

I didn't say anything, I just looked at the ground and shuffled my feet. When suddenly Jay grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards him.

"I said ' I love you' " Jay growled.

I gulped, he never sounded so menacing before. " I-I l-love you t-too Jay." I was shaken, you could hear it in my voice.

"Good." I was starting to see Jay in a new light, I would have never guessed he would be such a vicious and evil person.

Suddenly, I was pushed to the ground. Next thing I hear is a gun shot and the voice of Jay say, " Now you won't be able to get in my way again."

Before I passed out from the fear, I could only hear the evil laugh of Jay and the pained filled groans from Edwin.

Oh no.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, lol i hoped u like this chapter i dont have much to say this chapter but i would like to say that this chapter is dedicated to just_a_girl1800 cause i woke up one day checked wattpad and saw 25 notifactions and i was like whoaaaaa i thought it was just a bunch of authors decided to update that day lol to my surprise it was just her who had read my enire book and voted for each chapter so this is for you!!!!! lol