Chapter 23: Hate Me, Love Him

Ariana's POV

"Why don't you love me?" Hearing Jay talk after hours of silence was a bit of a surprise.

I frowned, "What are you talking about?" I was wondering why he would ask this, its kinda obvious why I don't even like him right now.

Jay sat up from the bed he was laying on, I was still tied to the chair. "I love you with all my heart yet all you ever do is reject me and hang out with....him." When he said him, Jay's voice filled with complete and utter disgust.

I sighed, "Are your really asking my this question?" I raised my brow as I replied, "Because the fact that I'm tied to a chair, and I've been held captive for six whole days by you, doesn't answer your question?"

He shook his head, I was at a loss of words. "I know I may not show it in the best way but I do love you, a lot." Jay spoke, his voice soft, as he grabbed his head and looked at the ground. That didn't fool me though, Jay was crazy this was probably some poly to get me to feel sorry for him and be nice to him.

"I can't help but feel as though you hate me." He whispered, that's when I lost it.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IS THAT A JOKE?" I was screaming my head off, "THE FACT THAT YOU CAN ASK WHY I HATE YOU, TO MY FACE?" I started laughing like a maniac, but then again being trapped within a room for almost a week can do that to you.

I took a deep breath and calmed down, "I hate you because you broke my heart, you used my fame, something you said you would never do, and used it to your advantage."

As I spoke I looked down at my lap, my hair falling around me like a wall, protecting me from all the outside danger. "You took my trust and your using it against me, you took me away from the person I love, just because I didn't love you."

"You made me hate you by trying to make me love you." Jay looked at me shocked, his eyes for the first time in six days, were completely sincere.

And full of desperation and sadness.

"What can I do to make you love me then?" Jay asked me, he stood up, slowly walking towards me.

I leaned as far away as I could from him, "Nothing." I shook my head, I was starting to worry, I didn't know how he would react. Jay wasn't exactly the most mentally stable.

"But you loved me before, why does that have to change?" He asked, he reached towards me, pushing a loose piece of hair behind of my ear.

I was getting frustrated with his stupidity. "It didn't have to change Jay, but you had to go and ruin it, it's your fault I no longer love you let alone like you."

Before I could even blink, Jay burst into tears. Not just a few measly tears, he was full out sobbing.

"I-I'm s-sorry, I ruined everything. Your r-right, p-please, can you f-find it in your h-heart to f-forgive m-me?" He said a sobbed filled apology.

I scoffed, I know it's not a good thing to hold on to grudges and I'm not, I just am not ready to forgive. The situation I was in didn't help.

"Look, I don't think I'll be forgiving you anytime soon, I really can't find it in my heart to even sympathize with you." I explained, while feeling more and more uncomfortable with this situation, then I already was before.

Jay sniffed while nodding, he slowly walked away from me and towards the door. He stood in front of the door for a while before speaking, looking at the ground the whole time. "I'll be taking you home tomorrow." He spoke softly, before leaving the room.

After siting in the room for a couple if minutes, I started to shake.

"I am scared of what's going to happen next, someone please save me." I couldn't help but fear for my life even more.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: heyyyy this is this, it's been awhile since we've seen things from Ariana's point of view, hmmm seems as though Jay has changed.....

Anywhooo I hope you guys enjoyed this chappie I worked hard quite on this one I've been trying to make them longer I hope it is though. haha

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Enjoy!

:) :)