Chapter 19 : Saved & Lost

Edwin POV

I couldn't feel my right leg, I groaned. The pain was almost unbearable, I heard muffled screams. Looking up I saw Jay, gun in hand, he was dragging Ariana away with his other hand.

She was slightly unconscious,I wanted to yell out for her but I had to think rationally, if Jay knew I was awake and alive he would try and finish me off for good. So, I lay there waiting for him to drag her away.

A tear ran down my face, not only because the girl I think I was beginning to love was being kidnapped right before my eye, but also because all I could feel was pain.

"Hello ?" Someone called out, I struggled to sit up, frantic to have someone help me.

"Yes, over here! Please help me!" I yelled, I was glad someone was here to help me.

I heard footsteps coming towards me, a pretty dark haired girl with smooth chocolate skin came over to me.

She looked extremely worried, "Oh my gosh, you've been shot! Ok I'm going to call the police just," She took of the scarf that was around her neck and wrapped it tightly around my thigh. "Apply pressure to the wound ok ?"

Gasping in pain, I nodded. She called the 9-1-1, walking toward the bench she sat and talked to the women that was on the line.

I looked over at her, she had dark kinky hairs that was up in a bun. She was wearing purple glasses, the real kind not just for the trend, she looked casual wearing a purple crop top that matched her glasses with a pair of black skinny jeans.

Quietly groaning in pain, I applied pressure on the wound like she said. The girl was done talking so she walked back to me. Squatting down to my level, she spoke.

"The paramedics are on their way, don't worry you'll be fine." Her voice was soft and comforting, like a mother would speak to their upset child.

"Thank you," I spoke, "I would have probably be half dead right now, if it weren't for you."

She smiled, "Just helping out someone in danger. My names Kelsley Jean-Baptiste, you?"

I smiled in return, "I'm Edwin White, it's nice to meet you despite the grave and serious situation." We sat quietly for a while, waiting for the ambulance, but then we heard sirens.

Sighing in relief, Kesley stood, "There they are!" She started to walk in the direction were the noise was coming form. "I'll be right back, ok ?"

Before I could reply she had jogged quickly to the ambulance, I gulped.

I couldn't help but feel paranoid, after all I had just been shot by the crazy ex of the girl I really liked.

~~~~~~~~~At Hospital~~~~~~~~~

"Ok Mr. White, no internal bleeding has occurred, nothing major was injured, you just have to stay here for about 2-3 weeks." My doctor, Miss Snow, was explaining my condition to me.

She was a lady who looked to be around 30, she had dark brown hair that cascaded down her back in little ringlets. She had smile lines near the outer corner of her eyes, which told me she smiled a lot, that and the fact that she always was smiling. She even smelt like homemade chocolate chip cookies.

"Ok, thank you Miss Snow." I smiled and waved to her as she left the room, as she left Kesley entered.

"How are you feeling ?" She asked me curiously, with a concerned look in her eye. She sat in the chair that was on my left, near the window in the room.

"Better, I'm just feeling a bit nervous because the police have asked to see me, so they could find my . . . girlfriend ?" Even though what I said was a statement, it came out as a question.

Kesley laughed, "You don't sound to sure." Shaking my head slightly, I chuckled along with her, even though what I said wasn't that funny we both burst into hysterics.

I guess it was us trying not to think of what could have happened, and that the girl I love, yes love, is out there with some crazy lunatic.

We both stopped when we heard the door open, "Are you Edwin White ?" A tall black man that had just entered the room, asked looking at me.

Nodding my head, I couldn't seem to make my voice work anymore. The guy was scary, he was wearing a classic black suit. He was bald and had one of those white ear piece things in his ear. He was even wearing sunglasses, despite the fat that it was 10 o'clock at night and dark outside.

Basically he looked like President Obama's secret service body guards.

"Can I speak to you, alone ?" When he said alone he looked at Kesley, silently indicating that she leave. She got the message and left the room, but not before sending a encouraging smile my way.

"Girlfriend ?" The man asked, frowning.

"No, she's just the girl who saved my life." I replied, my voice was a bit shaky.

The man nodded, "Good," he paused for a second looking at me before he continued."My name is Phill, and I'm here to help you find your girlfriend, Ariana Grande. But first you'll need to answer these questions."

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Heyyy, so this it the chapter, I hope you enjoyed it so yeaaaaa. not much about to watch FIFA which Is basically my life right now. lol my rant book, Random Things I Think will be updated soon I have pretty good things to say about FIFA lol as usual. any whoooo

PS : Also i would like to dedicate this chapter to niallismtirishcutie (hope i spelt that right) cause i've been reading her book (Oppistite Do Attract) and its fabuloussssss, you should tots check it out :) also because her book was so motivating i worte this chapter longer yea be happy ! also it was not inspired cause her is about my bae (aka Neymar) and im writeng about Ariana Grande sooooo yup lol any whoooooooo thats it this time i swear (Btw this is the longest chapter i've written so far usaually my chappies have like 500-600 word but this one has 1,000+ BAH BAM !!! ok i obvs lied about being done but im done now i promise)

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Enjoy!