Chapter 15: His Perspective

Jay's POV

I glared at the car in front of me. Edwin White, the most liked guy at Nerkly High, and loved by my baby, Ari.

It might seem like I'm insane but I love Ariana, I regret the thing I had with Hannah. I sighed, as I continued to follow Edwin's car.

It was around 4 in the afternoon and I've been following him for a while now, I was supposed to go 'visit' Ari while she was in the hospital.

Just thinking of her in the hospital made me mad. It was Edwin's fault, if she didn't care about him so much this wouldn't have happened! I loved her and she couldn't see that, I would do anything for her but did she realize this? No!

I was determined to get the love of my life back, at all costs. Some might say in crazy, I am, crazy in love. I've known Ariana for a few years, even before my band's fame. I regret telling Hannah the I was only with her for the fame, I'm so stupid, I shouldn't have messed around with Hannah!

Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me, bare this in mind-

I picked up my phone, checking the caller ID. I smiled when I saw that it was Ariana who called. "Hey," I greeted her, I heard her swallow nervously.

"Hey, where are you? I thought you were coming to visit me?" She spoke quietly, I knew she was afraid of me and knowing that I arose those feelings in her, I'm a terrible person. Then again I am just protecting the person I love, in my own way.

"Well, I'm not," I replied to her putting on my 'evil' voice, so she won't think I'm going to go soft on her.

That might seem strange, seeing as I say I love her but I'm not willing to treat her nicely. But as I mentioned before, I'm just protecting her in my own way.

"Oh," She said quietly, I could tell she was worried. I wasn't going to lie to myself and say it was about me, but more about what I would do to Edwin. Why she cares so much about him? I don't know.

"If that's all you need. . ." I let the statement hang in the air. It was a question but I was letting her know that there were no other options.

I heard her take a shaky breath through the phone, "Yeah, bye," After a pause, she said in a stone cold voice filled with nothing but hatred. I frowned, "Love you Jay." She hung up right after.

I stopped at the red light, "Don't worry Ari, I will always love you, but then again that will never be enough." I sighed sadly and continued to follow Edwin.

I'm sowwy I didn't update when I said I would. . . I know I'm ashamed also but that was only because I was trying my best to work on this chappie it's only wenesday butttttttt ill TRY to update on the weekend end no promises though. I hope u all enjoy and ASKSDHJ THANK YOU FOR THE 280 reads gosh u guys I'm sooooooo happy whoop <3 tanksssss

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Enjoy!