Chapter 8: Two Timing The Two Timer

Ariana's POV

I stood there in shock, I honestly didn't expect him to reject my offer. I mean there was a rumour going around that he had a crush on me and what happens last week surly killed my doubts.... I'm not sure what to do.

"I thought you said you were sure he was going to agree." A voice I really didn't want to hear asked. My heart stopped as I replied. " I know but its not my fault that the rumours aren't true."

Jay raised his eyebrows, as he stepped out from his hiding place behind the books. "Ok then remember your promise." I rolled my eyes.

" Yea I know blah blah blah."

He glared "Don't mess with me Ariana, as of now I control your career." Jay growled menacingly. I gulped, slightly shaking, I had forgotten about that.

"Yes I know. Sorry." I answered quietly looking at the ground.

He smirked, "Good." With that he turned and walked away to where ever it its he needed to be.

I sighed, what have I gotten my self into now.

-------------------***----------------------

Edwin's POV

I can't believe that she would do that. Just like that, what is wrong with her. So many things could have happened. But this just had to be it.

" Edwin...?" A timid voice called out to me. I turned around to see the one and only, Cece. I frowned, "What do you want?" I wasn't in the mood to talk to her.

"I just wanted to apologize," I raised my eyebrows. " I know this week has been...terrible for you and that I haven't been the best friend lately and that I-" She stopped and took a deep breath. " That I am really sorry, I've known you since the second grade, and I should have put more trust in you to know that you would never do something like that, and if you did you would have a good reason to. Just could you find it in your heart to forgive me? Please?"

I was in shock I didn't know that she was this upset over it, to be honest I was over it. I know what kind if person she is, naturally suspicious, if she hears something and she's not sure what is going on she'll push you away until she finds out the full truth. And that's exactly what she did.

I smiled, and gave her a hug. I could feel her shock. "What, what are you doing?"

I chuckled, "I'm hugging you dummy!"

She pushed me away from her. "Does this mean you forgive me?" She asks looking uncertain.

"Of course, bestie." I smiled at her.

She launched herself at me and squealed. "Yayy!"

I laughed. Pushing her away I told her, "I have to go but i'll see you at lunch m'kay?" She nodding, still smiling, then ran off the her next class.

I made sure she was gone, once I was sure I checked my watch. It was 1:30. " Just in time." I mumbled, walking back to the library just in time to see Jay waking out of it.

Once he was gone I walked in. I saw Ariana sitting in a recliner chair looking relieved. I walked up to her, "Did he buy it?" I asked curiously looking down at her. "Yeah, he bought it." She said happily. I smirked.

"Plan: Two Time the Two Timer Part 1 is now complete."

-----------------------------------------------
A/N: Tada! I hope you like it :).
What going on ? Why is there a plan? don't worry I don't know ether mwahahahahah lol

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

Stay fab!