Chapter 11: I Don't Know What To Do

Edwin's POV

I didn't believe it, looking down at my phone. I threw my head back, I was never one to be over emotional but I honestly felt like crying.

And if you want me girl I will be your man and if you want me girl I wi-

I picked up my phone only to regret it afterwards. It was Ariana...

"Hey?" She greeted me uncertainly, after a few minutes of silence. I honestly didn't want to talk to her but I knew I needed to get this over with.

"Yea." I replied quietly, frowning at my comforter. She sighed, "Edwin I know you've heard the rumours floating around but...but it's not true."

I chuckled darkly, "Really? Then all those pictures of you and Jay, not just any ol' pictures, recent ones, were fake?" I growled lowly into the phone beyond frustrated. " I mean I understand that you don't really like me but this..this is to harsh."

I heard her take a shaky breath through the phone. "Look Edwin get over it ok? People get rejected all the time." Her voice was harsh, my head hurt trying to figure out what was going on. I sighed, "Ok." She hung up.

I got out of bed feeling depressed when my bedroom door was shot wide open. "Hello Edwin it is I,your bestie Cece!" Cece screamed coming into my room. I slapped my forehead, why does my mother even let her in the house ?

"What do you want Cece?" I questioned exasperated. She smiled mischievously, "I'm here to get your mind off of what happened."

✨2 hours before✨

I groaned waking up. I looked at the clock seeing the time, 8am.

"Ugh it's way to early. I sat up picking up my phone, as per usual , only to see I had one new text message. Curious I opened it up,

"Who sends someone a text at 5 am in the morning?" I mumbled to myself smiling. It soon slipped of my face because what the text said broke my heart.

'Ariana is back with Jay

-Cece'

Ariana's POV

I felt like crying, I was a terrible person. I couldn't believe that I had done that to the one person who treated me with respect and whom I truly did love.

"You did good Ari." Jay's voice whispered behind me. That's when I lost it. I sobbed tears running down my face. Gasping for air I whispered, "I'm sorry Eddy so sorry..."

--------------------------------------------

I hope everyone enjoyed that! I feel so proud eee I kept up with my updates yea! Albeit I was late sometimes but I did it before Monday at least lol :)

Vote !

Comment!

Fan!

Most of all....ENJOY! Stay fab guys!